1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Re: Chennai Meet

Bring it on bnzjon...Where are we going?
  2. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Re: Chennai Meet

I guess we are going to Mudhaliar Kuppam (Dumil Kuppam :mrgreen: ) in ECR (about 30kms from mahabs).. Am I correct BNZ / Teky?

Or we can even look at Pondy... as an option.
  3. Re: Chennai Meet

Shiva, Satya - Pondy is also a good option.

Infact, i was speaking to Teky today for an overnight stay as well, so that we have sufficient time in hand to interact, drive as well as make family too happy.

We will finalise a plan in the next couple of days.
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet

Yes Guys Pondy will be best suitable as there are many places like mudliyar kuppam there for photo shoot also like a good week end trip with the family too ..
  5. Re: Chennai Meet

Inviting all Chennai TFI members (and anyone from other regions who are interested) for a mini ICE meet to flaunt their ICE upgrades and an opportunity for all those who are contemplating to upgrade their car music systems, to listen to various options available, ask questions and make an informed decision.

Following are the details:
    Focus- ICE
    Date- 20/Mar/2011
    Venue- Cafe Coffee Day, Mahabalipuram
    Time- All members to meet at 10.30 am at "East Coast Road Dhaba, Chennai" just past Muttukadu Boat House. After meet-and-greet, drive to Mahabalipuram.

Members already on the list:
    1. teky
    2. dr_shiva29
    3. ramjn

Please forward your names if willing to join.
  6. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Mark my name for this as of now. But it depends on the Jet lag that I am into. dont want to take chances if I am too much with the lag.. However I will give it a try.

Members already on the list:
    1. teky
    2. dr_shiva29
    3. ramjn
    4. Sathya_sc

Sathya
  7. Re: Chennai Meet

Sathya, the timings can be altered based on everyone's preference so that should not be a deal breaker. ::T I am sure once in the T-Jet, there is no Jet Lag. ::D
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Chennai Meet

There isn't any lag in the T-Jet right? Welcome back Satya, hope you can make it to the meet and we get a chance to inject the ICE bug. Rest will be history.

I'm still waiting bnzjon's confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

This instantly brought a smile amidst a busy work day here ::T .. I will surely try to make it and I know its a good opportunity for us to exchange thoughts.. and some photos too. :dance
  10. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Mr Teky. People travelling in Jumbo Jet may have lag but not for the ones who travel in Turbo jet!!!
    :wink:

And yes, the ICE bug has already bitten me and hence the change in my speakers and I am sure this meet will further induce me towards the big things. I have to be conscious though! ::O

Binze, man.. you are BOUND to ROCK in your FLYING MACHINE..come on.. give the confirmation.

and Teky..whats the significant of the Swift Dzire in your avatar? anything interesting..