1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @cliffhanger, people would want to drive and have a chat with each other. Movie might not be suitable.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Guys. I will be with you only up to lunch. I am nursing a leaking turbo clamp brought about while doing an EGR cleaning. The ordered part would come only by tuesday next. Hence would like to restrict my drive. I was any way not tuned for an onward drive to Pondy.

Abdul
  3. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Here goes the plan guys:

Where to: Pondicherry, paradise beach
    When: Nov 1st Saturday
    Agenda:
    Meet FIAT Enthusiasts, talk anything under the sky, and of course, enjoy the drive

Meeting Place 1: 7:00 AM, at VGP, ECR

Have some photo session and start

Meeting Place 2: 7:30 AM, at Shollinganallur-ECR junction, ECR. Guys from OMR, and adjoining areas can reach here directly.

Regroup and have another set of photo session

Final meeting place: Kovalam, ECR, 8:15 AM

Start from here at 8:30 AM. Have breakfast in some good place.

Proceed to Pondicherry after breakfast. Target to reach Pondicherry by 11:30 AM.

Park the car in a safe place. Take the boat ride to Paradise beach. Enjoy the place, chit-chat, photo-session, stay for an hour or 2.
    Fill fuel at Pondicherry in a good bunk, might be cheaper.
    Return back. Look for some good hotel in Pondicherry or on the way back. On the way back might be better as some might join us at least for lunch

Things to Remember:

Check for fuel and air in car.
    Note down the phone nos. of all people who have confirmed. I will create a new conversation with all those who have confirmed.
    Take water bottles.
    People who take medicines of any sort, have it handy
    Take rain gears, umbrella, rain coats etc.

Confirmed list:
    1. pv_krish
    2. avnsiva
    3. m.rajeev.menon
    4. Vimalesh P
    5. 5u3zEr0
    6. dhaya76
    7. Kamal Kamesh
    8. kailasmenon2000
    9. ThePunter
    10. jumu
    11. avnathan
    12. GP_Freak (tentative)
    13. Sree3070

Please make it to the meet and make it a memorable one.
  4. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    I will come and join you guys for a moment either at Meeting Place 1 or 2 ,
    Need to be in Office on Nov 1st Saturday if not I would have continued with you guys..
    pv_krish likes this.
  5. Unfortunately my case is same. early hours I have to be logged in for handful of hours.
    I was anyway not 100% sure of joining the drive till Pondy given the rest of the days' commitments.
    I would have atleast tried to come to meeting place 1or2 -but now, seems that too unlikely. :(
  6. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Joining (tentative). Can only confirm by tomorrow evening. Sunday sounds very much doable though.
    ramjn likes this.
  7. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Sorry mate, its actually too late to do any changes. The reason for choosing Saturday is that people would have a rest on a Sunday before they hit the working week. It would be great if you can make it. If you confirm, please PM your contact details
  8. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    :sorry::sorry::sorry:Sorry team . i will not be able to make it for this meet:(. currenrly i am out of station, will reach chennai only on monday morning.
    i suppose to be in chennai by tomorow evening as per the earlier plan. gonna miss one more meet .. :arghh::banghead::banhappy:

Sreejith
  9. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Waiting to see those confirmed tomorrow. Please do make it and lets have a good time together.
    Ravi and kiranrv like this.
  10. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    It's been very long back we had Chennai meet, even though I would not be able to make it for the complete Journey, I will catch you guys @ Meet point 1 for a moment :)
    pv_krish likes this.