1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    jumu likes this.
  2. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @jumu, liking the post is not enough, add yourself to the list.

@kailasmenon2000, are you in Chennai or Kerela?

@livelyyoungman, you do not seem lively anymore. Have you become old?
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Hi Krish, @livelyyoungman is still young and not as old as me. I have some curbs from home ministry about holidaying alone on common holidays and @ramjn knows me only too well with respect to my specs for attending meets:) I am always in the tentative list of all meets:) I am missing the Pizza hut in T.nagar:(. TFI means a lot to me.
    This meet will be at halfway distance to draw in @Bala. Are you seeing this doc?:))

Abdul
    Ravi, asimpleson and pv_krish like this.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You guys want me to send an email to a few Chennai members ? I only have data of those who have bought our merchandise.
  5. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @amogh, Yeah it would intimate the people who might not be regularly checking this place. Thanks
  6. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Heyy....Im in. But most probably my car will be in Kerala that time. Driving to Trivandrum today & will be coming back in train. Will join someone.

And I've found a new place which we can consider. Its in Mahabalipuram. Its offroad sports. Offroading, Riding in the woods, Paint Ball fights etc. Heard about this place just recently. Check this link pls.

http://www.offroadecr.com/events.html#paintball

1. pv_krish
    2. avnsiva
    3. m.rajeev.menon
    4. Vimalesh P
    5. 5u3zEr0
    6. dhaya76
    7. Kamal Kamesh
    8. kailasmenon2000
  7. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Not bad @kailasmenon2000, seems a good place. We can surely give it a try. Probably we can have a poll and decide on what can be done.
    kailasmenon2000 likes this.
  8. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I seem to like @kailasmenons suggestion. My idea of a meet is that we should be spending more time being together. Going to a place like near Pondy is like being lonely in you car for nearly 3 hours unless someone like kailas joining me. If we all share the cars then the no of cars becomes less which again is not desirable and also beats the purpose of the occasion. Then you are together for 3 hours and again you are driving back again another 3 hours. This lonely driving is what we have been doing all along and I dont find that to be too interesting or exciting to do on a get together !!:) A one hour drive is OK for me. This is the reason that you will find me not in the list most times when meets are planned far away. Hope I have explained myself well.:)

Abdul
    ThePunter and kailasmenon2000 like this.
  9. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @jumu, the kind of car we have, people love to be with her alone and spend time and make use of what we get with her. Its like a honeymoon to just drive this car, be it alone or in a group. That is the reason we people go in for FIAT.

Coming to your point, I am ok with the option of going to the place that Kailas has mentioned. Hope the other members who have confirmed are also fine with that place.
    5u3zEr0, jumu and kailasmenon2000 like this.
  10. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Me too had similar thoughts. These kind of activities help us to know each other better :)
    ThePunter, avnsiva and jumu like this.