1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Re: Chennai Meet

BMW (The Beamer)

Z4 sDrive 35i (I let out a deep sigh, which I trust the salegirl thought was for her!!!)

Again a 300 hp, 3.0-liter, inline 6-cylinder engine beauty.

[attachment=6:10m377oh]Z45.jpg[/attachment:10m377oh]

[attachment=5:10m377oh]Z42.jpg[/attachment:10m377oh]

[attachment=4:10m377oh]Z4.jpg[/attachment:10m377oh]

[attachment=3:10m377oh]BMW.jpg[/attachment:10m377oh]

HOLD YOUR HEARTS...THE NEXT 2 PAVILLIONS MIGHT MAKE YOU SKIP YOUR BEATS

TATA

A NoNo (Sorry guys, I prefer to call it this way) and a Manja (Please note a sneaky guy sitting inside the NoNo and chatting on his mobile ::T )

[attachment=2:10m377oh]Tata.jpg[/attachment:10m377oh]

FIAT

FIAT...No...must be Preethi (A popular mixer/grinder brand)....No, It should be FIAT...

This is what was going in my mind when I saw this 500 parked amongst some super bikes. Apparently, the 500 was displayed in a Luxury Pavillion. I understand that Preethi runs the California Suberbike School in Chennai and thus the "I too am here" kind of display but guys, I must tell you, I could not stop laughing when I saw the SE promoting Mixers and Grinders!!! I spoke to him and asked, what is this car doing here, to which he replied, this s from FIAT. I said, I know that and he just moved away before I could ask another question. If FIAT has shared the pavillion with Preethi, then FIAT, that is baaaad. But if FIAT did not and Preethi did, then FIAT, that is even worse. How can you impress the customers if you not even gonna be a part of the game, let alone winning it. Did I mention that there was no SE from FIAT at all!!! Look at your step-brother TATA. At least they tried.

[attachment=1:10m377oh]5005.jpg[/attachment:10m377oh]

[attachment=0:10m377oh]5001.jpg[/attachment:10m377oh]

As for the accessories, I really do not want to spend any time on that as apart from Bosch, there was nothing, selling some car washing Aquatek 100 and 100 plus and some gardening machinery.

Z45.jpg

Z42.jpg

Z4.jpg

BMW.jpg

Tata.jpg

5005.jpg

5001.jpg
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Chennai Meet

My only doubt about the SE claim that it is from Fiat is that, that 500 was dirty had scratches in the rear. It was also registered in AP, not sure why they drove it here. Must be something to do with Preethi themselves.

But if they hadn't got a stall then we couldn't have seen a single fiat.

Nice pictures of the Porsche and Beemer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Re: Chennai Meet

You probably are right teky, but if it was Preethi who displayed the 500, I am forced to think why didn't they brand their company's name on the car! If not a sticker, then probably a placard at least. In fact, every bike present there was gleaming with "Preethi". Secondly Preethi is involved in suberbike training and the display of 500 does not make sense at all. Let the mystery be a mytery!!!

By the way, as I was entering the exhibit hall, a small kid seemed very enthusiastic looking at the 500. I thought , wow,the car is already an attraction with people...and then suddenly the kid said something which made my heart sink. He told his father pointing at the 500," Dad, look....the Nano"!!! :A
  4. Re: Chennai Meet

Sounds wonderful. I've never made it to any chennai meets so far. Hope I would be welcomed in my Palio MJD. :confused
  5. Re: Chennai Meet

Anytime Anand. You are most welcome and we will be happy to include you and your Palio into the fold.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Re: Chennai Meet

I think FIAT must have not participated in the Exhibition, its the preethi who mus have displayed the 500 owned by them, i could not see any fiat officials also in the stand.
  7. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
  8. geeash

geeash

Chennai

count me in next time when there is a meet

geeash
  9. Re: Chennai Meet

Sure Ashwin. You are our Official Doctor for Chennai TFI'ians.
    We are looking at March last week for the meet.
  10. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

March End meet.. am game for it..

and I am going to Kodai on 14th, 15th and 16th and again to Tirunelveli on 22nd of Apr..

Check in - 14th Apr
    Check out - 16th Apr

So 2600-2800 kms planned for APR..Anyone interested in Kodai with me.. PM me..

I guess its a long weekend if we take an off on 15th! am all excited to take her for two long trips now.