1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. esskay

esskay Timido

chennai
    worth The wait to see The photos...classic!

Sent from my Karbonn_A18 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Beautiful Pics!! last one showed that we have some professionals in group too! :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Great Photo's Ramjn, you definitely have good photography skills :)! I am surprised that the photo's at the beach have come out so bright, it was quite dark there. And you guys stopped again at the Adyar bridge for photo's?!
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yeh. That was a momentary decision from all. :)
    You missed.
  5. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    I was the first TFI'an for the meet and was there from 18:30 so I was in a little hurry to get back home as I was already late and the missus was waiting :)!
  6. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Guys,

Its been sometime since we have met. All our meets have so far been a subdued one. Mostly ends up with lunch or dinner (Ellam naalla saapatu raman-ga ;), including me).

Could we have a meet on Nov 1st, say a drive to Pondicherry and back? Please post your thoughts.
    kiranrv and ramjn like this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Pondicherry may be crowded and it is a pain to drive inside the city. How about planning Mudaliar Kuppam (Backwaters) which is on the way to Pondicherry or even the 'Paradise Beach' which is on the Kadalur Road (5 kms. from Pondicherry). Paradise Beach is exciting in the sense that they take you on a boat to an island and beer is also sold there. :D

Disclaimer:- I am only providing options. I may not be able to join as I am out of country.
    pv_krish likes this.
  8. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ramjn, Thanks for the suggestions, who can know the better than you about the places to visit. The place that I proposed was just a initiation for people to come up with ideas, thats all.

Thanks for the suggested places. I have also heard about paradise beach and it seems a serene place. But beer :eek: and then a car drive back might be a bit risky knowing the amount of checks that happen during the weekend.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 8, 2014 ---
    Also, it is just that we need a drive and of course then have a lunch or snacks and return by evening. This time want to make sure that the cars appetite is also filled
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    ramjn likes this.
  9. venky1957

venky1957 Novizio

Kumbakonam/Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Paradise Beach may be the good option .....
  10. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Guys from Chennai, expecting better responses from you. If we have a good enough crowd, we can surely arrange for some buffet in a good hotel and try to get some discounts.

But first come up with places of choice and we can coordinate and have a pleasant trip with fun and frolic.