1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    May be the last time they attended to your complaint you did not grease their palms well enough, even our phone line in an important place like our hospital goes without connection even for 10 days.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Stupid department. It is working in my neighbour's place but not for me. If I call, it only goes through the IVR menu and finally it tells me that the complaint is already registered and is still work in progress. I don't know how long they are going to take to fix this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    In Mumbai, the MTNL line works well for the entire year. Then about a week before Diwali the line disconnects and again reconnects and lineman asks "Sahab connection thik hai na? Line check kar raha hoon" That's your hint to keep a diwali bakshish ready when he personally drops by to ask if aal is well.

The same thing happens at home and at office at about the same time each year. ::D

- - - Merged Post - - -

@Ramjn, TRAI stipulated time for repairs or restoration is about 3 days. Email BSNL, CC to TRAI .. :D

View attachment Time_limit_for_resolution.pdf
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks asimpleson. I read the same this morning and already shooted email to BSNL officials. Let me see if there will be any action. :)
  5. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Nice pictures! But unable to identify who-is-who :) may be someone could map the pics with TFI handles/names.
  6. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    BSNL lines were down on the entire OMR for close to 2 weeks ( few months back) . Escalation to any level will not help in getting a response.

Try calling 044-26425959 - CGM Chennai number. It might be of some help and that too if you have luck.
    1 person likes this.
  7. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    @ ramjn . I missed the meet this time since my son (8 month) was hospitalized due to bacterial infection. Hope everyone had good time. I stay in Madipakkam and my bsnl line got disconnected twice in last 15 days due to road work happening in my street. On the both occasions, it was fixed in less than three days and my father tips usually 20 or 30 bugs to the line men.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    If the entire area is down, there should be some major issue and understandable. When all my neighbourhood have a working BSNL line, they should solve this at the earliest. Even worse, BSNL has put a splitter box in my home compound and from there a line goes to another house and they don't have any issue. :(

I am yet to see a visiting lineman. :)
  9. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    I missed it as I was in Trivandrum for couple of close friend's marriages :( Good pics.. Would defintely be there for the next meet!
    1 person likes this.
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Fantastic pics of fantastic meet of fantastic fiat owners is a fantastic news indeed. Do I see Chennai TFIians appetite to be diminished looking at the helpings in the plate or was it meant to show a different picture? Even I am interested to know who's who in the pic, if someone could highlight them.

July has been the month of meets with Mumbai, Pune, Dehradun and Chennai happening. Now I am desperately waiting for the factory meet to happen.
    1 person likes this.