1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    Hope you guys had a great time. I could manage to leave office only around 7:30. So decided to let it pass instead of coming at the last minute.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    They should have had a great time well past midnight,everyone is asleep yet.:(
    Just curious, regulars like teky, lively young man are missing these days in tfi meets.
    Abdul too skipped.
    Every one forgot about Bnzjohn who used to be a regular.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Abdul [jumu] was very much present at the meet.

I did not meet him even once in any Chennai meet.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Hi bala, ramesh will provide proof of my presence. . Prasanna (pv-krish) and ramjn were very busy with their cameras. The fact that pics are yet to be loaded indicates that the meet went well past midnight on the marina beach. I left at 11 pm after the dinner as I was short of sleep and had to catch up. Lets wait.Teky I understand was going back to UK on saturday. no news on Livelyyoungman. Binze stopped on the forum quite sometime ago. Maybe changed his car.Bala , join in the next meet. We will make it memorable for you. Abdul
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Raviji,may be you forgot(a rarity)Binzi, there are photos of you along with him and his daughter outside pizzahut,pondybazar.Yes, he changed his car but that was also Linea.
    Yes Abdul, I wish I could join you guys one day,but my profession does not allow abscence :(
  6. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    It was a nice meeting. The place was made loud by the singers. Probably next time a quieter place.

And thanks to Farook for putting up with the police.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ShankarG

ShankarG Timido

Chennai
    Thanks to the organizers. It was a different experience for me and a moment of pride when we queued up near the light house. Looking forward the next potential day trip.... :) I'm sure from my side at least 5 Fiat buffs would be joining us.
    2 people like this.
  8. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    It was a good first Team Fiat meeting for me and it was nice to meet fellow Fiat enthusiasts and senior members of this forum.

The downside's were the noisy ambience and the very average food. Next time can be a day trip with a long drive and lunch, so we get more photo op's with our cars in the daytime.

@ Cliffhanger: I think you meant "Media" Qutubdeen :) who spoke to the Police and not Faarook.
    1 person likes this.
  9. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    Oops! I'm sorry Qutub..your buffet eating tips are much appreciated...

Oh yes, a daytime meet with all the camera pros is ideal to get some DPs for my Facebook profile :winks:;)
    1 person likes this.
  10. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Though I was a bit late to join the gang, fortunately did not miss much.

It was great to meet so many FIAT enthusiast, many whom I was meeting for the first team.

It was real fun and interesting get together.

Wish we could have spent more time, and of course in the beach, if not for the police.

Good fun taking photographs all the way until we reached home. :p
    1 person likes this.