1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    I am ok with your idea, can you suggest some place where we can meet
  2. esskay

esskay Timido

chennai
    Since the response is uninspiring why cant we give considerable time and plan the meet later, say 22 or 29 June, being Sundays?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  3. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    On June 1st have to attend a wedding reception in the evening, if we can make a quick meet on May 31st evening (if at all possible), I shall join. But again I don't to ruin the actual plan/date.

If the meet happens on June 1st, based on the place/time, I will try to make it OR at least will try to come and just have a quick intro with you guys.
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I would advise that you guys plan a meet at a convenient time for most people. At this time of the year most people ar eon vacation, school results, college admissions, school opening, purchases for the same...etc. Fiat owners are spread across the entire family segments. We have done good, reasonable, and mini meets. It all depends on the availability of the people at that time and date. Dont get disappointed. Our resident moderator will help in organizing the next meet. Hold on while you guys go ahead with your mini meet. Its a real stress buster nevertheless to meet like minded people. You can the join the next meet too. You can also plan the next meet tentatively while you meet this time:)

Abdul
    2 people like this.
  5. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Guys shall we go ahead and have a mini meet as only six people have confirmed, Sree can you confirm the place within the city , so that it would be easy to gather for six of us
  6. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am doubtful about my attendance to this meet. Will try my best. Will keep in touch with this tread :)
  7. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    1. Sree3070
    2. kiranrv
    3. Prasanna
    4. AJAI MITHUN FELIX
    5. esskay
    6. Sree.gearhead (Sreenath)

Guys shall we go ahead and have a mini meet as only six people have confirmed, Can anyone of you guys confirm the place and time
  8. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Is the meet still on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Guys as no one is showing much interst in this meet, mods you can close this thread
    I will be at Phoenix Mall today if you guys are still on for meet
    I am available @ Nine Eight Four Zero Four Six Four One Zero nine
  10. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    4 people like this.