1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    We had not decided place yet, I think some place in Chennai will be good , need suggestions on the place

- - - Merged Post - - -

List as of now. Add yourself to the list.

1. Sree3070
    2. kiranrv
    3. Prasanna
    4. AJAI MITHUN FELIX
    5. esskay
  2. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    I really surprised to see the very cold response for the meet ... where is team Chennai .. Bangalore team do you any plan to have a combined meet like our last yelagiri Meet. Mods, is it possible to send a notification to all members regarding the Meet ?

Sreejith
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    My availability on 1st June is doubtful. I don't want to add it as tentative. I will confirm if I am available on that day.
  4. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Mods should step in , to make it a bigger one,
  5. 1. Sree3070
    2. kiranrv
    3. Prasanna
    4. AJAI MITHUN FELIX
    5. esskay
    6. Sree.gearhead (Sreenath)
    1 person likes this.
  6. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    I will be on vacation on that weekend. I had already planned it before this meet came up so I won't be able to make it. If I was in Madras I would have definitely come.
  7. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    Kiran, I don't think most of the people are interested in the meet. even mods are not responding on the request to send the notification ... in that case why do you really want to spend your time to get the sponsorship and other things to organize the meet we hardly have 5 more days . do you think it is really possible .. so far we 6 members are shown interest, we all can meet some place inside the city itself. wts your thoughts..
    Last edited: May 25, 2014
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Notification will be sent to all by today/tomorrow. :)

Unfortunately, I won't be available in the town next weekend.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    Ramesh its a sad news that you will not able to make it for the meet ... How can a team paly with out their icon player...
    1 person likes this.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I am also unavailable as I have a wedding to attend. Will make it for the next meet.