1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    All all, let us make it big this time, I am getting in touch with FIAT Exclusive Showroom's in Chennai and Pondicherry to make them involve and make it even bigger.
    Need everyone here to make it Grand event
    6 people like this.
  2. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    Fantastic idea Kiran ... I am in.... we will have enough time to plan ....

Sreejith
    Last edited: May 18, 2014
  3. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    I have an update, go a call from Ramkay-FIAT today, they said they will have the word with their Management team and get back to us.
    They would like to know our plans for the meet, they asked if we would like to take a small rally :car

I am going ahead and creating a new thread for meet
    2 people like this.
  4. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Hi All,

I am getting few lines from our "TFI-Chennai meet" (http://www.teamfiat.co.in/team-fiat-meets/876-tfi-chennai-meet-latest-meet-updates-page-99-a-99.html) , so that we all can refer this thread for our meet on 01-June-2014 (Sunday)

As most of us are busy with our existing schedule, We plan to meet on Sunday "01-Jun-2014". Which would give us enough time to make our meet a big success

As Varun mentioned
    I would like Our Pondicherry and neighbourhood TFI members to join us (Anyone from every-place can join this meet to make it a Great one, Apologize for missing out few places)

As I mentioned, I was trying to get in touch with RDC,Ramkay and the one from pondicherry. (Mailed FIAT India :) too)

"Ramkay-FIAT (Samuel from Showroom) called me today, they said they will have the word with their Management team and get back to us.
    They would like to know our plans for the meet, they asked if we would like to take a small rally so that they can support our meet accordingly."

FIAT-India replied , they would get back to us.

Going ahead we want suggestions on the place and time and if have some plan .
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
    7 people like this.
  5. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    Kiran .... Thank you for initiating this .. we badly need a meet . its been a long time .. Multi city meet is a good idea but I have doubt that whether it will work on a Sunday as the next day will be a working day ...

sreejith
  6. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Initially I thought on Saturday but pushed it to Sunday as some of the Chennai TFI users work on Saturday

- - - Merged Post - - -

We need to finalise the meeting point, need suggestions from everyone here .
    Ravi Sir and ramjn Sir should be able to guide us as they have more experience in arranging/organizing the meet earlier

List as of now. Add yourself to the list.

1. Sree3070
    2. kiranrv
  7. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Good Initiative Kiran,

I and Ram were in fact discussing on a meet. There is one place near queensland, a Rajasthani resort kind of a place where you get good food as well. But its vegetarian. Do not know if all would agree to it.

Count me in:
    1. Sree3070
    2. kiranrv
    3. Prasanna
  8. Count me in:
    1. Sree3070
    2. kiranrv
    3. Prasanna
    4. AJAI MITHUN FELIX
    1 person likes this.
  9. esskay

esskay Timido

chennai
    Count me in!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  10. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Are we going to Pondy from Cheenai for the meet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.