1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Ramesh, I think your Linea and Kailashmenon's Linea are having an affair :(
    They are seen together of late quite frequently.
    Speak to your Linea and ask her to maintain a safe distance, otherwise FIAT a.s.s will have to deliver a baby Linea :(
    Kandichu vaikanum!
    3 people like this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Reached Bangalore yesterday evening after wading through the mother of all traffic jams in the Majestic area. So, here are my pics.

DSC01772.jpg

DSC01782.jpg

DSC01784.jpg

DSC01785.jpg
    10 people like this.
  3. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Superb pictures Ramesh. I think Kailash's pictures were taken from mobile. Waiting to see the report as well. J Ravi sir, what happened, is your camera locked inside your linea?
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It was a great get together. Good to see so many people passionate about cars and travels. It was great fun. Would never want to miss future meetings from TFI unless something very critical has to be attended to.

Ravi sir, You are a wikipedia for travel buffs. Your enthusiasm is infectious. Ram, you are next only to Ravi sir.

Good to meet, Charles, Praveen, Kailas, Sree, Fasil, Ganesh.

The chat between 4 of us (Kailas, Ravi, Ram and me) went for quite sometime. It was real fun.

Thanks Ram for arranging it. Next time probably inside the city can attract more crowd, but the enjoyment of the drive before the dinner could be missed.

Great fun nonetheless.
    4 people like this.
  5. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Mine was taken in a digital cam.. But unfortunately the picture quality at night is horrible :-(

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  6. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Same here... Had great time.. Looking forward for the next meet... As u said, the enthusiasm of both ravi sir & ramesh is inspiring... :)

3 people like this.
  7. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Guys. It was great to see you all. Sorry i was not able to stick with you guys for long since i had to catch up another appointment.

Btw, i am very Bad with Names and i can recall only a very few actually. Looking forward for the next meeting so i can spend more time.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ravi sir's travelling experience is infectious... which makes us we people to take up some trips like that....
    1 person likes this.
  9. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    It already inspired me to pack my bag and start... On the way from chennai to trivandrum via kumbakonam, tanjavur, papanasam, kutraalam :-D

3 people like this.
  10. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    hahaha...a baby punto is born!