1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Re: 'AUTO & ACCESSORY EXPO' IN CHENNAI

I liked only one car Its porsche section and BMW for the lightning inside those two sections were awsome.There were no accessories :punch :(
    The show was not use full.But the meet was good and we all had good talking about cars but missed Shiva here :(
    Yes Bnzjon Instead whey should have not brought the Fiat 500 car to stage. :A
    Follow @teky section Chennai Meet for photos .
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Re: Chennai Meet

What about accessories ??
  3. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet

The Auto show was not use full.but we all had good get together and talked about cars.

m1.JPG

m2.JPG

m3.JPG

m4.JPG

m5.JPG

m6.JPG

m7.JPG
  4. Re: 'AUTO & ACCESSORY EXPO' IN CHENNAI

MODS : you may please merge this thread with "Chennai Meet" viewtopic.php?f=41&t=934
  5. Re: 'AUTO & ACCESSORY EXPO' IN CHENNAI

Gosh... I reached CTC (Chennai Trade Centre) at 3.00 pm thinking that the timing for the meet was 3-5 pm. I spotted a silver & brown Linea along with 2 Stiles, but with no owners around. I stalked the cars till 3.30 pm to spot someone from TFI but with no sign, I had to call it a day.

More than the expo, I was so looking forward to meeting everyone, but my wish remains a wish, at least for now. :cry:

However, it was compensated later by a long chat with Teky over the phone on my ICE upgrade. Thanks Teky!

Will be posting some pics from the expo soon.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai

Some more pictures

Continuing the report

bnzjon should be appointed as a QA manager in Fiat :devil . He found so many panel gaps in each and every car including mine. The bonnet shut lines were entirely different between mine and Abdul's car. I've decided not to show my car with bnzjon, so that he doesn't discover anything new ::V

I was offered a drive on Abdul's punto - This had a tuning box (Don't remember the name) and also a magnetizer attached to the fuel line. Abdul can explain the purpose of magnetizer better, But within the 200-300 meters I drove I felt the car eager to move and a slight surge in power which was missing in my Punto.

Later we had a ICE audition on my Punto and I explained the music being a bit harsh with the rear co-axials. Vijay played around with the equalizer settings and voila I had a entirely different sound. I enjoyed the thump which was getting harsh I used to increase the volume. Eagerly awaiting for my Amp which can possibly increase the music.

It was time to wind-up and we've decided to meet at dumil kuppam next time :evilsmile

View attachment DSC05725.JPG

View attachment DSC05726.JPG

View attachment DSC05715.JPG
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Re: 'AUTO & ACCESSORY EXPO' IN CHENNAI

::OO Dr. was missed in the meet :A
    Next time you have to mention the assembly point so that non of you can be missed.
    Waiting for the pictures and the review of the show :car
  8. Re: Chennai Meet

I missed the meet yesterday inspite of the location being trade center(close to ma house).Bad that i couldnt make it up.next time will surely do.
    Sorry guys.Next time at dumil kuppam?will surely come.LOLZ

Vignesh
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore

Nice pics guys! Did Sathya miss the meet?
  10. Re: Chennai Meet

Guys, next time we should aim at a Bigger gang and ofcourse, the venue remains Satya's favourite - Dumilkuppam (mudaliarpet).

Teky, where are the other photos you took climibing the tree, compound wall, lying underneath the cars etc ?