1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chandigarh meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Good to see so many FIATs together but I feel sad for myself & my Linea T-jet+ missed this meet & all that great fun. Will definitely try to be there in the next meet. Even one Linea on road makes people to give a second look then I can imagine when so many beauties were in line, how many heads turned to them. Remembering Onida's tagline- Neighbors's envy, Owner's pride.
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Great photos and videos and a it was nice to watch videos of fiats flowing on the roads of clean and planned city :D
    The SSB Linea looks like golden ray of sun escaped from it and joined the meet.:D

Did I ? :D
    1 person likes this.
  3. admirer90

admirer90

Chandigarh
    Hello Chandigarhians,...good to see Team FIAT's Chandigarh meet!!!
    Nice photos,& video too!! Hope next time it 'll be even more bigger event,,,,we all know there are lots of FIAT's in & around Chandigarh!!
    Sad that I missed it !!! :(
    Will definitely be a part of it some day(when I'll come to India).

Btw, it was my Punto's first anniversay on 28th sept.....ah!!I miss her...:p
    & yes, I've seen that red Punto with white Linea alloy wheels, @ sec28 auto market !! :p
    1 person likes this.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    That Alto's grille was more SsangYong Rexton than Mercedes!

Apart from this desi Merc, we also saw a Mercedes SL 500, an Audi RS5 and on our way back, when we, Yashik and Mayank were driving in formation, a Range Rover Evoque.

Later in the day I also spotted a BMW M6 Coupe and an Audi A7. Have never seen so many exotics in a single day before.

Thanks for the compliments Sun!

Had it been you, then the sun would have risen from South-West!
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nice photos and videos!! Its a treat to watch 10 Fiats driving together, a sight that gives immense pleasure to a Fiat fan and brings priceless smile on one's face :)

Why our audit had to happen at Sep end?? Had this not been the case, the number of Fiats on Chandigarh road would have been 11 and I would have been lucky to make it to TFI Chandigarh meet!!

Hi Sun, a small correction.. its SBB (Sun Beam Beige) instead of SSB:). Infact my ownership report title was SSB but later corrected to SBB, thanks to dj.nish for pointing this out :).
    1 person likes this.
  6. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    late evening i was at geri route and found out another meet taking place at the same venue where we had our meet in the morning.clicked couple of pics,will post them soon.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What type of meet? Brand meet like a FIAT meet, Nissan meet or VW meet? Have never heard of any meet except FIAT.
    2 people like this.
  8. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I had not slept the previous night,so as i reached home at 4-30,slept like a log and woke up just now,to find 4 pages running already:eek:
    Thanks a Lot all of you,for making this meet a grand success,i am really looking forward to more of these in future.
    Limelight was stolen by fiats,and not to mention a few damsels,first in that blue zen,then in that white swift.
    And hey i spot two of them on that Italian vespa in one of the pics(admiring 4 wheeled native's of the same country:p)
    And not to mention that Black Alto K10 being driven by Mr Singh.
    Audi RS5's growl was orgasmic.

@prakhar-I loved your enthusiasm,btw,i am pretty sure,that grey SLK was not a 500,it was either a 200,or at the max 200,and what color was the M6 Coupe?

@All,lets have more of these soon.

@Mayank-Rekong Peo,would be too much for the fiat linea at least(Roads are usually messed up in that region).

I will post my share of pics in a while.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

It can be superbikers,Royal Enfield,or Exotic cars club as well,There is a group called "Elite rides"
    1 person likes this.
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    No Akshay, it was the SLK 500. Am sure. Saw the logo at the back.
  10. mayank

mayank Amatore

@akshay:- will be confirming about road conditions very soon!!;) otherwise we have many other options as well ;) Thanks of making me aware of this first :)