1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chandigarh meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Sep 2, 2012.

1. mayank

mayank Amatore

Ya agree with you vijay :D even i am excited for the next meet :D I think we can make that meet a bigger one like that happened in chail :) i have also got a place in my mind "reckong peo" (HP)..its less explored place, some 260kms from shimla..and there are many places to see near by that place, some call it switzerland of india and its a quite adventurous route along with satluj river :) I haven't been there actually but i am trying to convince my dad for a trip to that place for 7-8months now ;) May be, company of more people will make him feel more secured with it :D

@yashik:- hats off to your driving skills as well as videography :) really if i were in your place then probably it would have been a daunting task for me to keep up the camera position and focus on the road most of the time :) everything is just perfect in this video :)
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am ok with the idea of drive to hilly area next time. :)

We can go anywhere and only thing needed from the driving participants is discipline while driving and following all traffic rules, like we did today. Really enjoyed the drive. :)
    3 people like this.
  3. mayank

mayank Amatore

@yashik:- i think the credit should also be given to the chandigarh traffic :D who today didn't try to disturb or compete with our beautiful "caravan" on city beautiful roads :D i think most of the cars did co-operate with us giving pass and letting us go ahead peacefully :D
    2 people like this.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes mayank. Being the tailing car in the drive, I was also seeing the same with you guys in 8 cars in front of me. No one tried to come in and in 2 other videos we can see people driving other cars letting us pass. :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. mayank

mayank Amatore

I think it was the day perfect for us :up A successful meet :D cheers guys!!
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice pictures and good to see Chandigarh members enjoyed the day.
    3 people like this.
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Really had fun and enjoyed every bit of it,

22ji's how can we forget that MERCEDES ALTO registered in Mr.Singh's RTO.
    3 people like this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys when you are planning next meet in hiily area. I have some plans to visit HP in 2013.
  9. Nice meet guys..Chandigarh Rocks
    1 person likes this.
  10. Damn I missed this great meet :(... Hopefully I would be there next time... Nice pics and Vids.. Congrats !!!
    1 person likes this.