1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chandigarh meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Sep 2, 2012.

1. mayank

mayank Amatore

@yashik and prakhar :- that ,meant we were able to discuss about any matter overthere :D from fiat's sales to tfi meet, from marutis to our motorolas :eek:fftopic :lol :D from talks regarding roads of chandigarh to roads of dehradun :D from here on forum we have to search for different threads to discuss about different topics but there it was all at one place :)...and regarding raita..it was the first time i had a "sweet as lassi" raita, thats y it was special for me:D btw here are the pics.. IMG_1189copy.jpg IMG_1181copy.jpg IMG_1179copy.jpg IMG_1180copy.jpg IMG_1182copy.jpg IMG_1183copy.jpg IMG_1184copy.jpg IMG_1185copy.jpg IMG_1186copy.jpg IMG_1187copy.jpg

and finally a non-fiat tank :D
    A non-fiat tank.jpg
    12 people like this.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Hahahaha.....so most of the off-topic chats were the ones we had between us! It was great talking to you!

You snapped me ducking to capture the Abarth logo in the fourth pic! :D
    2 people like this.
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Awesome pics Yashik Anna and by others!
    2 people like this.
  4. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice pics... How is Sumit bahl...I guess HR03 L 1233 belongs to him....
    2 people like this.
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Good one friends :)

Great pictures.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    3 people like this.
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Very good meet, guys.

Enjoyed the pics.
    2 people like this.
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Had a fantastic time with fellow fiatians in the meet. It felt like we all were family members which got seperated in Kumbh ka Mela.
    Remeber black Mercedes replica we saw roaming anyone clicked a pic of that.
    Almost everyone slowed down and had a second glance to see whats going on, specially the expression on that i20 driver playing "sheher chandigarh diyan kudiyan" loudly was awesome and worth a click.
    Hours passed like seconds and I even forgot that I had to pick my Mom from school, had to leave in middle of meet from DT Food Court and had to ride on the torque wave of MJD in each and every gear to reach on time to pick my mom on time.
    In the next meet we should drive to some hilly area.
    3 people like this.
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vijay, I got your card cashed. They refunded Rs20. Unko return karne ke bahane ek mini meet ho jaayegi. :p
    2 people like this.
  9. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

WOW, Really enjoyed the pics and Iam equally depressed and sad that I could't make it :-( Sometimes life really gives you genuine reasons to hate studies and everything related to it. DAMN !!!! :mad:
    Btw, It must be a great site to see all the beauties together :up
    2 people like this.
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Video of the drive from Stop N Stare to the DT Mall. This was recorded in Full HD from my phone and uploaded without any editing. I spent 2.5 hours on this upload.

Thus, when YouTube offered me to "fix the shaking in the video" after some automated analysis, I clicked No thanks. Did not want any goof up.

Is it safe to fix shake of camera from YouTube like this?

The video is shaking because of the one handed drive and concentration on road rather than the camera. Safety of road users was kept top priority. Plus, the flip cover created lots of wind drag when camera taken out of the car. The video is full but blanks out for a few seconds in between when I used to lower my camera for safety reasons.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
    6 people like this.