1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chandigarh meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Waiting for pics..
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    It was great to meet fellow TFIians in person today. We all have "met" online, it was the first time I met them in person. The best part of the meet was the drive from Stop N Stare to DT Mall. The amount of heads turned justifies Fiat's tag line "Admiration Guaranteed"!

Will post my full review and pics once I reach Dehradun tomorrow.
    2 people like this.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Members from Left to Right: Varoon, Vijay Khasa, Inderpreet, Ishpreet, Akshay, SumitBahl, Mayank's dad, Abhishek, Mayank, Prakhar, Prakhar's dad, Johnny, Mrs. Johnny

1 members.jpg

TJET

2.JPG

Abarth

3.JPG

Ham antenna

4.JPG

TFI members interacting

5.JPG

As soon as the TJET arrived, this birdie took shelter underneath it. Even birds know the safety offered by the FIATs.

6.JPG

The cars

7.JPG

The cars

8.JPG

90HP logo

9.JPG
    13 people like this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nice writeup PSji. nice photos :)
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Second set of Photos:

Chandigarh CITCO's tourist bus. Most passengers were more interested in us than the surroundings

11.jpg

Sumit Bahl's ICE. I am still not able to hear properly after having a punchy demo of this ICE.

12.jpg

Painted Linea Alloys on a Punto and Linea

13.jpg

Prakhar taking some photos near DT mall

14.jpg

Outside DT Mall food court.

15.jpg

TFI members Leaving for their home after the meet.

16.jpg
    6 people like this.
  6. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally, this is how a FIAT convoy turns head. This Swift guy stood there watching us until finally his friend dragged him away with her. :D Screenshot taken from a video I was making. Videos will be uploaded later.

head turns.jpg

That's how we drove from Sector-10 to IT Park.

formation.jpg
    5 people like this.
  7. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. mayank

mayank Amatore

yaa it was soo nice to meet all these fiat maniacs in real life and there was fun, we talked, we joked, we admired each other's fiats and yaa, we did go "off topic" serveral times in between but our only Mod present there "yashik 22ji" was very convenient inspite of all that :D Meet location was very peaceful under tree shades :) Drive through sector-10 to IT park was also a fabulous experience, I have gone the same path many times but have never felt so special driving along with 10 fiats together ;) Lunch was also nice, don't know much about fellow tfian's menu but "raita" was the best part of mine :D atlast i can say it was li'l early to leave but since some of tfian's were short of time so we had to leave after lunch..but still today i felt very nice to be in a new pool of friends and looking forward for another meet after march next year :) pics are coming in a while ;)
    3 people like this.
  9. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mayank, thats funny (raita wala sentence). :) What do you mean that I was convenient regarding Off Topic? :p
    1 person likes this.
  10. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    I had utthapam for lunch, so the highlight for me was the coconut chutney! :p

Ya, I also want to know more about the off-topic incidents and Yashik 22ji's convinience!
    1 person likes this.