1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chandigarh meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Sep 2, 2012.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Am a Punjabi too. I was born in Assam and am studying in Uttarakhand so my Punjabi is a bit slow.

Regarding the match, just saw the opening 30 mins, had my Maths exam the next day. Hope you had access to a TV, final score was 1-2.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Call me you want, fool, idiot, whatever. Won't affect me.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Chill out lil bro. Just friendly EPL banter!! ;)
    1 person likes this.
  3. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Oh wow !!! now that is really great that finally we have a fixed date. Iam just going through industrial training and there will be a half day seminar soon. Dont know when it will be held but m sure it wont be on sat. Still put me in not confirmed list. I'll be for sure there with my bnw punto if there would be no seminar I'll happily bunk one day off from this training. Let me clear out the final date of this seminar.
    Iam so much eager to be a part of this meet :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    The same thing, once again.
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  5. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Haha, as always. One over zealous LFC fan was arguing with me about the red card saying the ref should have at best dished out a yellow. I showed him an earlier challenge from Shelvey on Rafael a couple of minutes prior to the Evans tackle which was a clear yellow in anyone's book and he zipped his mouth after that. Even if he would have got a yellow for Evans tackle, he still would have been off had the earlier challenge been punished by the ref. But lets leave the footy out of this thread or Yashik bhai will ban me.

Access to a TV?? Nothing comes in front of the footy especially when we are playing the scousers.

UNITED > KID > WIFE (IN THAT ORDER) And BTW Fiat's gotta come somewhere in between the Kid and the Wife as well. Don't tell my wife that!!

I like the passion dude and hope you follow the local football leagues as well. Would be great to meet up sometime I'm in your part or you're here in Delhi.
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Yes, I keep an eye for local football news in the local newspaper.

Let's see if we can meet.

Let's end the topic here. Seven off-topic posts.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think we will have members' opinion about the options for lunch and go with the majority.

Regarding the advance booking, there is no dearth of good places in Chandigarh and Panchkula. Why get stuck with one particular place. :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Hows Gopal's of sector 8 ???
    It is also a very good place to have lunch.
    1 person likes this.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    This might be a bit of a stretch, but can you guys consider a drive to Timber Trail? The recently built byepass makes going there easy and good straights + sweeping curves to stretch the legs of your FIATs. I got 12kmpl on that road. :D

It'll take 35-40 minutes from Chandigarh.

But yes, timber trail is generally packed to the brim these days. Finding a spot there might be bothersome.
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Paaji, timber trail wont be suitable for larger gathering.

Just my 2 cents.

Otherwise yes timber trail is very appropriate place to drive yo.
    1 person likes this.