1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chandigarh meet- From Noida, with JET!

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Mar 11, 2011.

1. it was organized by fiat india..
    There were so many punto s and linea s there . i didnt expect so many in chandigarh :wow
    It was a fyn evening comprising of 1 st a powerpt presentation regarding history of fiat, its cars all over the world including ferrari, alfa romeo....
    Then there was detail abt the cars in india, its features, exclusivity etc

After that there was a magic show for the kids followed by some interactive games, couple dance and finally all were invited on the dance floor for a blast :dance

And all thrugh, the food was reallly good
    I had a chat with some of the executives there abt the sales of fiat in india. They said that its picking up and nw more stress s being laid on marketing so hopefully it ll go further north :dancing
    i had a chat with many f the fiat owners too and all of them were happy with their cars barring a minor niggle or so. There were no major complaints from anyone. ::D
    Also a Tjet was showcased there. i didnt even know that it had already been launched in chandigarh

At the start, they clicked a snap of each family who came there and we got the framed snap while going back. cool :clapping

I had clicked many snaps but unfortunately my camera s card got corrupt :A

But it was really a gr8 initiative by fiat india to organize such meets and wish that this helps them and we see more fiats on roads :redcar
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I went there at around 6:40pm to see the response but there was not even 1 FIAT in the parking. Otherwise, I would have waited to meet you. I saw your PM only after I came back home. I don't have internet in phone.

Nice to see the initiative from FIAT. :) :dance
    BTW, was this meet co-ordinated by Hind Motors Chandigarh or Mohali? I think I need to update my phone numbers with them so that I don't miss such events in future. I am so sad that I didn't get the invite. :sadblue
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :hit Paddleshifter do update you phone number buddy, so that you will never miss these great meet.
    Feel good that Fiat India is concerned for the sales now :lol: , They better do it in full swing, but they should make a meet also for the Non Fiatains along with their concrete fiat owners, in which many people would be moved towards us after hearing the history and having discussions with the Fiat owners, because many competitors never have such meet or nor do they listen to the owners complaint.

GOOD WORK FIAT :wow :wow Hope it will be continuing in all cities, Its a good way of marketing but with the non fiatains :hit
  4. The meet was organised bt fiat india.. not by any dealer. We went there a bit late, at 8 pm.. The parking was full of fiat s that time. had a tough time finding the space.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ok, Thanks. ::T
    Does anyone know how to update our details with FIAT India? :confused
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Congrates FIATians in NCR. Why turnout is so poor?
    When FIAT arranged in similar mileage rally in Hyd there were around 50-55 cars.
    Anyway you have kept FIAT flag raising. :dancing
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    our meet me n The Doctor....

me and yashik last week.it was our meet @ Chandigarh me & the doctor....:cool::cool:

130420111484.jpg

130420111488.jpg

130420111490.jpg
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Good pictures, i liked the 1st picture, Face to face
  9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    special thanks to Yashik for making it two days in a row,had spared his time for me and going around in search of that bloody aux cable.......
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    This is what makes us FIAT'ians special.

So, paddleshifter's is 3413.

Car number 3413, do flash back whenever you see a BNW Linea flashing its headlights at you ! :)

Gurjinder.