1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chandigarh meet- From Noida, with JET!

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Mar 11, 2011.

1. bones

bones

chandigarh
    more memories

13032011117.jpg

13032011119.jpg

13032011116.jpg
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    In this pack White looks like a Angel :wow
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: TFI Chandigarh meet- From Noida, with JEccT!

Fantastic !!... good pics
  4. in chandigarh, hind motors is organizing a get together of fiat owners on friday at aroma haotel sec 22.
    Dont knw whether this s an attempt by Fiat indai or not, but a good idea indeeed. got my family passes tday.
    Anyne else going there??
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi, that's a nice initiative esp since it's for FIAT owners. What's their criteria for invitation? :confused
    I think I didn't get any!!
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Is this the Aroma hotel which is at the corner most, next to the traffic lights ?? I was there just a few days ago !!!!
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, its the one.
    I wouldn't have been able to attend it anyways as I have a departmental function to attend to but I would have surely come to create awareness regarding TFI.
  8. ya, its the same aroma. its at 7 pm tomorrow. i got a call from hind motors regarding it and was told to collect my pass from there
  9. attended the gettogether organized by fiat in chandigarh. was really a good event .. it was a nice attempt at publicity of fiat.. nice entertainment and fod too :dance lets hope, all this effort proves fruitful :clap
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Do post the pictures and tell us in brief about the meet, Fiat India has organised it or is it by the showroom. ::T