1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chandigarh meet- From Noida, with JET!

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Good guys, gng out in palio great dude, i will be awesome scene palio, punto, linea moving together :dance
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :hit :punch :boxer

@PS - we should hav clickd a photo of u with the red waali ________ at sukhna lake !!!!! ::O
    Anyways , thanks to you and your mom for ur hopitality ... Really appreciate that ... ::T ::T

@ansal - thanks for the guest appearance ...

@bones - lovely sandwiches ...

@vijay_khasa - thnaks for ur presence @ d meet ....

Advice to Chdg. , harayna , punjab wasis' - white color chaado .... aur petrol gaadi bhi achhi chalti hai ....

only one epic pic frm my side - [attachment=0:2v32rbm2]Image034.jpg[/attachment:2v32rbm2]

3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

4. Wow ! guys you rock.
    Please post more pictures of the meet.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks guys for the support and comments. :)

Everyone here is a FIAT country. No division into FCB or TFI states. Thats great. So there was a meet at 4 places. :dance

Yaar, we were so short of time that in fact I feel that I couldn't give you sufficient time bro.
    :punch Why didn't you click me with that red waali? Man, I would have loved that pic. :twisted:

@TFIans- We were walking on the Sukhna lake talking about something when all of us went silent. :lol: There was this girl in red dress and wow!! Are there words to describe the beauty!! ::V

Lol, In Punjab, every car is a diesel and white in color. Even the dealerships discourage other colors and stock mostly white. If you want other colors, you may have to pay a non-refundable booking amount.

Time for some pics!!!!!!
    [attachment=0:1hvatrvb]Tank vs Tank.jpg[/attachment:1hvatrvb]
    [attachment=1:1hvatrvb]FIATian 1.jpg[/attachment:1hvatrvb]
    [attachment=2:1hvatrvb]FIATians 2.jpg[/attachment:1hvatrvb]

Tank vs Tank.jpg

FIATian 1.jpg

FIATians 2.jpg
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Nice to see you all here, watching T-Jet is always an treat to eyes :). I'm sure you guys had gr8 time!!!
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Linea 1.4
    Great show..

This is unique and tfi has done it!

4 city meet at one time! Next time we do tele-conference ;)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  8. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Great pics guys..!! you must have enjoyed as we did in Mumbai :)
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    No updates frm ansal11 and bones ?????

10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Great Picture Guys.

Everyone, I am really sorry that I had to leave in a real hurry and it was just a samll cameo this time around from me. Unfortunately, had some very important commitments and the late start at the meet made it even more difficult for me. I sincerely Apologise.

Spent only a short span but still proud to be a part of the first meet at Chandigarh. Specail thanks to Dilip_Dmk for coming specially for the Jet and in the end he got to know the secrets of the upcoming (Prospective, not yet fully decided) Mod. Sorry to let u down on the Journey part Dilip as I have just reached back a few hours ago.

Great to meet everyone at chandigarh and got to meet distinguished members like Vijay_khasa, Bones. Yashik is a friend, so im sure ill meet u many more times.

In the very short time, we all did a couple of Test drives and Yashik had brought his pilot's liscence, so got to fly the Sport Special Edition Jet. He wanted to go One-on-One :redcar with the Tanker standing next but the Driver of the Tanker got scared. :steering

All in all, it was Short and Sweet for me.

Thanks everyone.

P.S Guys, where r the group pictures and a few others that were taken. Do put them up. ::T