1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chandigarh meet- From Noida, with JET!

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Mar 11, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    PLANS UPDATE: TFI Chandigarh meet- From Noida, with JET!

Sorry mods for back to back post within 10 minutes. Making a separate post for plans:
    The meet is being organised on a very short note. Ansal and bones confirmed their presence just yesterday night. So thread was started late at night.

Meet: It would be held around 10-11am in the morning preferably. Everything will be finalized by today afternoon. There are 2 out station TFIans at the moment. Ansal and Dilip_DMK. Have talked to Dilip already and taken care of everything. Ansal is in Chandigarh already.

Venue- Chandigarh is a small city with 10Km diameter. We can meet anywhere, preferable some place with lots of open area for clicking photos.

We can have a small photoshoot of whatever cars we gather. 1 T-JET, 1 Linea and 2 Punto are confirmed as of now.
    Then we can drive down to some place- Morni hills, Sukhna lake, dirty Rock garden or any such place.
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Suhkna lake is good ....
    Rock Garden is boring ....
    Morni Hills , no comments , nvr visited

Dlp
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    :drinks All Deee Best fellas !! have a blast of a time
  4. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    awww.. missed again.. :A

anyways, have blast guyz... and looking for loads of pics.
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ^^^ u havent missed anything ... the meet is tomorrow ...

DLp
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :anyone der ???
    Any updates ?? ??? ?? ??
    Time ? Meeting point ? Places visiting ? ::pP

Dlp
  7. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bros, just reached home. Ok, here is the plan:

Meet at 2pm near leisure valley, sector-10 and then head towards Sukhna Lake, besides visiting some other Points of Interests (some nice place to eat and mainly Girls' colleges in the city). :lol: Just kidding. Tomorrow is Sunday so no rounak outside colleges.

So the meet is at 2pm. I'm sending text messages to all those who are attending the meet. Messages will be sent again around 12 noon tomorrow for confirmation.

If you have anything to add then please do so now. :anyone
    If anybody wants to make any changes then the thread is open for suggestions till 9pm. :confused
    If anybody wants to bring any non TFIan Fiat enthusiast, then please do so. ::T

Dilip, when are you planning to reach Chandigarh tomorrow? Its around 3.5 hours journey from Panipat to Chandigarh.
  8. i would ve loved to be a part of this meet but sadly i m not in town .. Ll reach back tomorrow evening around 5.30 pm. But as ur meet is scheduled for afternoon, i ll sorely miss it :A
    Any chances of time change? ::T
  9. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sir ji, actually those who are coming from Delhi and Panipat have to leave for home in the evening. Let them confirm if they will be able to manage but I fear 5.30pm is too late for them. Tricity residents have no issues whatsoever.
    Would love to have your presence at the meet sir. :dance
  10. bones

bones

chandigarh
    lets do it ppl