1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Brochure or Card to bring in more Fiat owners

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by kailasmenon2000, Mar 25, 2014.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    You can take printouts from the above mentioned site. It'll cost you hardly Rs.200. Good to know that you too had the same idea :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Again yaayyyy.... I managed to drop cards in 8 cars today at RDC service centre. I was like a thief, looking at both the sides, opening the doors, putting cards in the glove box :ugeek:

Managed to give card directly to one Mr.Chandan & explained about the forum. He was quite surprised & happy about it. You can expect him anytime in the forum with his new Punto :-D
    4 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    But, will people look into the glove box? I have hell lot of papers and documents inside my glovebox which I never bother to inspect. :)
  3. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    If not today, some day they'll look into it. Let them join then. I didn't place in on the seats or anywhere else because as it was the service centre, chances are there, the guys there will throw it away even before the owner see it.. :)
    And I think most of the cars will be given for service clearing the glove box. The owners might be opening it to keep some imp papers or documents after the service :)
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hahaha!!! that was funny!! :lol
    1 person likes this.
  5. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I feel it would be better if you sought permission from the service centre incharge and then drop the cards. Most service centres are equipped with CCTVs. God forbid, but if some issue arose at the service centre chances are you might be held responsible. Better be safe than sorry, right?
    That said, what you are doing is really appreciable! Pat on your back sir! :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Very True Indeed as pointed by sine04. Not to dampen the spirit but please be cautious always, people have tendancy to be weary of others near their cars; you will make some of them too anxious should they be watching from afar. It might take more time to distribute which is better than being questioned or shouted at for your humble and noble gesture.. :p
    1 person likes this.
  7. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    OMG! I never thought from that angle!:eek: Thanks for that :p

- - - Merged Post - - -

I took printouts to handover directly or keep it somewhere outside the car only. But as I was going to the service centre where I could see lots of Fiats together that makes my job easy, I got excited & totally didn't think the way you guys did..Hehehe..anyways I'll be careful..

NB: Instead of behaving like a thief, next time I'll act like a SA there. Howz that? Kidding :D
    1 person likes this.
  8. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    I think I will go ahead and order some and give it to Ramkay-FIAT velachery, Chennai when they call me for my new Punto dynamic delivery sometime next week.
    So that they can give it to people who walk-in to their showroom along with brochure and quote
  9. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Thats a good move Kiran.. Do let us know their response :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk