1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Brochure or Card to bring in more Fiat owners

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by kailasmenon2000, Mar 25, 2014.

1. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Off late Ive been thinking of designing a single page brochure or a small card about joining TFI, its advantages for Fiat owners. Interested TFIans can keep some printouts in the car & whenever you see a Fiat car parked around you can keep a brochure in the wiper or give directly if there is someone. I think this will help more Fiat owners to know about the forum, to get in touch with other Fiat owners & also will help in developing the forum. Why I felt this is because being a Fiat owner, it took me really long time to know about this forum & the advantages of it. I know taking print outs is gonna cost you, but when considering the passion you have towards Fiat, I think spending a small amount doesn't matter :)
    6 people like this.
  2. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Wow that's a great idea but am sure that TFI will grow along with Fiat. and i hope avventura will do some magic for fiat.
    1 person likes this.
  3. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Even Iam sure about that...Avventura is gonna be the selling point for Fiat in the coming days. The idea is mainly not to increase the users. Its just to make other owners aware about the forum & how its gonna help them :)
    2 people like this.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kailasmenon, its a good thought but remember that not everyone likes a brochure hanging or stuck near the wiper. I for one never even look at these pamphlets and simply throw them away after getting annoyed at seeing one.
    1 person likes this.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    The very sight of a brochure or paper between the wiper blades irritates me to the core, and at the back of my mind will be the choicest expletives. I just dont like it. There may be a lot of people who who will carefully take it and read the contents. There can be many like me too. :D
    1 person likes this.
  6. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    You are right. No one likes it. But once they find that its a useful thing for them, they'll be happy that you kept it. And unlike you, most of them at least give a look at it before throwing them away :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Im sure once they see the content, esp related to their car, they wont feel irritated. Many a times, these kind of small brochures had helped me personally. For eg, once I was in another city, one such brochure helped to find a car wash centre :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I think small cards or A5 size slips. But again, this can be annoying to some. I suggest try with a print-out and xerox with small quantity.

And don't forget to proof read it.. :lol:
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Yes even i was suggesting something small only. Just to convey the info :)
  9. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    A quick design

Here is a quick & simple design. Do you think any other details are required?

Join TFI Color.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Here is a site named vistaprint.in where you can print business cards for cheap rate. Rs.135 + Rs.65 for 100 cards. You'll get a card holder free too. Here is a snapshot of what Im gonna order. Not yet given the order. Thought I'll proceed after getting few inputs. I can add other details if any before giving the order.

01.jpg 03.jpg
    9 people like this.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Wow man you are very serious indeed. That card looks great. You could actually have about 296 cards for Rs. 200/- budget.
    Should you take a print from the cornershop xerox guys. They have these colour print machines. Hope that helps.
    They will probably even cut those for you for a small fee like Rs. 30 or so. Attached is an image from Coreldraw to shows the ups.

tfi vc.jpg

First print costs Rs. 30-35 and subsequent about 15 or less atleast here in Mumbai. About 12 prints I figured for that budget.
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    1 person likes this.