1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011 - Reports Page 19 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sujith Thomas, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

No one knows me there.... except when its time for service !! Last time who informed, Amit somebody right !
  2. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Why not post this is TBHP. There are few Palio and Punto/Linea owners there.
  3. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

One more thing. Guys I honestly feel 9 AM is too early on Sunday considering saturday night and stuff like that. Please start a bit late. And I feel a TFI meet without a small drive won't be that great. We could jsut go for a small drive but a small one.
  4. TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Arun, am I invited ;-)
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

I need some time to think! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey..
    1. Start Punto ownership thread in TBhp. PLEASE!
    2. Update your Elegant thread in TBhp.
  6. TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Arun, I have stopped using Tbhp for reasons known to everyone. So will not be posting my Punto ownership on TBHP. With respect to the elegant, I shall post the final pictures there and shall post the experience in the hangout section here. Hope you understand
  7. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore

It was nice speaking to you Shiva.

Veteran FIATians like you are hosts for such events. You need no permission nor invitation for attending such meets!

Hope to see you here on 27th. :)

THANK YOU MODS FOR THE MAIL!
  8. TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Thank your sir :) same here .
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore

Venue : Lalbaug (Double Road entrance)

Direction:
    From MG Road:- M.G Road - Kasturba Road - Mallya Hospital - Richmond Circle - Double Road - Lalbaug
    From Dairy Circle: Nimhans come straight - Lalbaug

Entry charge for Lalbaug is Rs. 10 per car + Rs. 10 for additional persons inside the car(to be paid at park entrance). Enter the lalbaug, drive 100meters till a small circle, take left, drive down for three hundred meters till you find a big empty parking lot.

Time: 09Hrs
    Reason: Bangy's Climate in the mornings is very pleasant. A drive to Lalbaug at 08:30hrs will also be nice and pleasant with no traffic!

Schedule:
    Lets fix the time as 09hrs. TFians, please try to be there by 9. This also helps in reducing traffic at the entrance. We TFIans hardly know each other. So lets have Intro discussions.
    At 11, we can start a drive to NEW Airport road as it's very much traffic free.
    Enter Airport, go till the parking lot, put a U turn and come back.

The question now is LUNCH! What do we do about that?

Note: While on the drive, lets go together but lets see to it that WE ARE NOT disturbing the normal traffic. Lets decide on some Meet up places for all to unite as we drive.

Video from Aug 2010 Meet:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hTZAaRrnHU
  10. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

will be there.....! if thats okay with me getting the FIAT Linea.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.