1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011 - Reports Page 19 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sujith Thomas, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Well good for you because my friend just confirmed he'll surely make it. :dancing . He's in kolar right now, tomoro morn he'll be in Bangalore. Looks like there will be 2 S10s.

Another guy who i know said he'll try and make it to lalbagh between 10 to 11 but not for drive. its a Punto 1.4.

And guys I wll be reaching somewhere between 10 to 11 so pls bare with me as I work in the night shifts.
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Thats really cool!

When you can come at 10, just try comin an hour early!
  3. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Yes, please try to make it as early as possible. Even I have become a nocturnal creature of sorts due to work commitments. For the past several weeks I haven't woken up before 10:30, but I'll make it by 9 tomorrow, knowing well that it's gonna be extremely hard! I even have to clean the car before I drive out. :)
  4. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Well I normally get up everyday at 5pm guys. I will still try..I sleep only by 6 or 7 am. Lets see how it goes today.
  5. Rain

:eek: Started raining... Can't clean my car now, very bad. :A :confused
  6. Re: Rain

Great! Just hope it gets heavier through the night and does the cleaning job for me! Were you thinking of cleaning the car now?
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Best of luck all FCB and TFI, B'lore guys!!!!!
    Make the TFI meet successful. Post bunch of beautiful photos at various locations and formations !!!
    I have attended 02 FCB meets. Hopefully on some lucky day I'l attend TFI meet also!!!!
  8. Re: Rain

I always clean my cars in the night after 11pm. Once the Night Beat cops happened to question me cos I was cleaning at 2am. They thought am trying to steal the car. ::OO

@Kale ji: Thanks, hope all goes well, I see dark clouds :A
  9. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Morning all, Plan is ready, Map is ready, List is ready.... am going to sleep now ! Hope I wake up early, kindly COoperate if am late cos Car is not ready :mrgreen:
  10. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore

Good Morning guys. Anyone awake? :mrgreen:

I'm ready, waiting to leave! ::V
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.