1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011 - Reports Page 19 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sujith Thomas, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

MelsonLewis - try service at kht motors - whitefield.
  2. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Hey Adit, at last U are here. Where are Ur share of pics of the last TFI meet.
    My Punto due for Service this April, whats special treatment can I expect as my car is FCBian, TFIan, BHPian, INDIAN, ITALIAN
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Sujith member of all these great club means you are the privileged member of Auto Clubs, :lol:
    just have the car inspected well before giving them and take it back well inspected, and try to do the service in a day, fix up the appointment early morning and take back same day , dont leave your car with them :hit
  4. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Thanks Tony for the tip, If you call KHT service station and give my vehicle number, they will know who's car it is & start beating their heads. Because I irritate them the most, I don't allow the service adviser to diagnose the problem instead I give the list of things to be done before hand. My car is handled with extra caution as it bears many Auto Club stickers ! :dance
  5. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

:uh thnx a million.....! :dancing
  6. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore

Sujith is a very sedate driver. But sometimes............!

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
  7. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Well thanks Arun for mentioning it with pictorial evidence, I am thinking of starting a Demolition Derby Academy..... :redcar
  8. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

oh mannn. one day to go, still no proper confirmation from Prerana about my car, I will kill that Palio advisor guy now. :punch :boxer :hit
    He says he will deliver this evening but who knows what he's upto.
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore

Do you want me to pick you tomorrow?

S10 or no, you are coming. Period.
  10. virus_60

virus_60

Bangalore

Looks like there's only 1 Linea to the meet, so let me just give it some company.
    You can add my name to the list at lalbhag, but I'm not sure if I can continue for lunch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.