1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011 - Reports Page 19 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sujith Thomas, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spartan

spartan

Bangalore
    Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Thanks for the clarification Sujith. Guess I got confused with so much ideas :)

1.Deb - Punto
    2.punto-er - Punto
    3.Pran - Punto
    4.MelsonLewis - Fiat Palio S10
    5.fiatlover - Punto
    6.AnilGowda - Punto
    7.technodrome23 - Linea
    8.Gopi - Punto [NH]
    9.Avinash - Punto [NH]
    10.Spartan- Punto [NH]
    11.Avijit-Punto (not sure if he'll make it to the NH part. I can personally drag him to Lalbagh though :))
  2. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Nandhi Hill decision still pending. We want to spend more time with fellow FIATians, Drives are just doses of FIAT Drug, though am an Addict in that still I want to corrupt more people hence interaction among members more important
  3. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

I just spoke to one of my friends, he said he'll be interested to join. I don't want to give his name right away since he's not sure. By the way the car is just another rocket - S10
  4. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Happy news for Classic Lovers....
    BANGALORE CLASSIC SCOOTER CLUB[BCSC] will also be happy their meet at the same venue from 9:30am onwards
    You people will get to see some Italian 2 wheelers
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

We will also be having S10 in TFI :wow , great the community is growing :dancing
  6. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore

WOW! S10 s are coming! Really kewl! ::T

Waiting to see the scoots too. ::T
  7. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Just pray that my S10 will be ready too. Its still there in prerana from 1.5 weeks. Damn, otherwise I will have to come in my Palio 1.2. I will try to pull my friend somehow, his S10 is petes tuned, i mean Green CAI, and mine is a stock one. :redcar :redcar
  8. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

It's little dissapointing that TJets are not there yet. Guys if you know Bangalore TJet owners could any of you just send them a private msg about this meet. I wll try to im soem TBHP 1.6 Palio owners as well. Lets see if they will be interested in our TFI meet. I know couple of them.
  9. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Can I get a test drive ? :steering
  10. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Bro, you'll miss it anyway :-| It's in Australia, so the race starts at 11:30 AM our time. I too miss the first race every year, so I'll keep you company. :)

As for the drive-out destination, I'm OK with anything. Despite 4 years in B'lore, I'm not that familiar with all the places (blame work!). Nandi Hills is good, don't know about Green Park as I've never been there and don't know what it is. So I'll leave you guys to decide. We can also decide when we are at Lalbagh.

1.Deb - Punto [Any place!]
    2.punto-er - Punto
    3.Pran - Punto
    4.MelsonLewis - Fiat Palio S10
    5.fiatlover - Punto
    6.AnilGowda - Punto
    7.technodrome23 - Linea
    8.Gopi - Punto [NH]
    9.Avinash - Punto [NH]
    10.Spartan- Punto [NH]
    11.Avijit-Punto (not sure if he'll make it to the NH part. I can personally drag him to Lalbagh though )

Sujith, since you're taking the lead on this, I'll PM you my number (don't want it posted on an open place for obvious reasons).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.