1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011 - Reports Page 19 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sujith Thomas, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

guys, Nandi Hills, afternoon???????? Think about it.. And for some reason the list is getting smaller. I have informed couple of others too. Lets see. Try to contact ur fiat friends and see if they can male it this sunday.
  2. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Guys, finally another meet. I was there in the last meet when we drove to airport and back. Really enjoyed seeing so many FIATs around. I will make it with family of 4 (including me). My daughter and son always bug me they want to go for a ride on a Linea. I guess I can fulfill my promise on the meet. Cheers, Gopi
  3. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Mr.Melson Lewis,

Nandhi hill is still not confirmed. Please read my previous posts. I will finalise by Wednesday, the route, destination etc.
    The list is smaller now as I have excluded the Team-FCB[5 members]. Keep the Nandhi Hill option open for your Sunday plan.

Regards
  4. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Members can opt for Nandhi Hill ["NH"] or Hotel Green Park ["GP"], just add the initials next to the car in the list

Example: 1. Deb - Punto [NH]

Participants :

1.Deb - Punto
    2.punto-er - Punto
    3.Pran - Punto
    4.MelsonLewis - Fiat Palio S10
    5.fiatlover - Punto
    6.AnilGowda - Punto
    7.technodrome23 - Linea
    8.Gopi - Linea
  5. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

Sujith, Oops. I guess you got me wrong here. I own a Punto as well. But my kids always drool over the Linea whenever they see one. So I was guessing I can let them ride on the Linea if somebody drives it for the meet. Anyway here goes my choice

1.Deb - Punto
    2.punto-er - Punto
    3.Pran - Punto
    5.fiatlover - Punto
    6.AnilGowda - Punto
    7.technodrome23 - Linea
    8.Gopi - Punto [NH]
  6. avinbhat

avinbhat

Sure it will be a little crowded, but its still a fun drive, I went there this sunday and it wasn't so bad, the majority of visitors come there on bikes so car parking shouldnt be trouble. We have two choices, use the car park at the ticketing window and walk all the way to the top, or use any of the numerous gardens on the way, or drive all the way to the top park there and get together near the temple. Guys bringing their kids will have to be extra alert however. The drive is all 'admiration-guaranteed', as long as we leave early morning around six or seven.

My choice, is Nandi Hills.

Avinash Punto 1.4 NH
  7. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore

I dont know whether I can make it or not because I am traveling to Thailand on the same night...but let me see.
  8. spartan

spartan

Bangalore

now it gets confusing!
    where are we supposed to meet now? Green Park? Nandi Hills? Lalbagh?
  9. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Members please add your names to the list and re-post the entire list, it will be easier for all to know the latest list

1.Deb - Punto
    2.punto-er - Punto
    3.Pran - Punto
    5.fiatlover - Punto
    6.AnilGowda - Punto
    7.technodrome23 - Linea
    8.Gopi - Punto [NH]
    9.Avinash - Punto [NH]
  10. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Please go through the previous post and then comment, its can confuse others too.

We are meeting in LALBHAG BOTANICAL GARDEN, BANGALORE, KARANTAKA, INDIA at 0900Hrs IST [GMT + 0530Hrs]
    Now we are deciding on the destination of Drive for Lunch.

*Please feel free to call us if any doubt. Our numbers have been given in the previous pages
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.