1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011 - Reports Page 19 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sujith Thomas, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello TFIans!

It's 7 months since a TFI Meet in Bengaluru. :eek: Last meet was on Independence Day 2010. viewtopic.php?f=41&t=380&start=400 Considering the Sales figures of FIAT in India, we need to have some regular meets to increase the awareness about the magnificent FIAT cars among Indians. FIAT India is pretty consistent in poor marketing of top class cars. So we need to fill the gap! ::T

Lets have a city meet this month - March.

Date - March 27th 2011 Sunday
    Time - 09:00hrs
    Location - Lets decide.

What say TFIans! :redcar

Final Plans

Hi all, so this is the final plan

Participant can spread the message, welcome anyone, FCB specially invites the TFI Mods of Bangalore.

9am : Assembling starts [Make sure all reach before 9:30am please]

[The time between 9am-10am, participant can park their cars & check out the BCSC scooters at the same venue, but not during the meet :twisted: ]

10am : Start of the Meet [We want all participants to be long with the FIATians, and not venture out for Photography or something else]
    (i) Welcoming of All into the meet
    (ii) Individual Introduction of All people present, and all should speak about their History with FIAT(s), Why FIATs, etc [Come prepared or else we will :hit ]
    (iii) Check out other FIATs in the meet, Learn from others [Innovative ideas, intelligent modifications done, driving techniques, members Interaction; more Idea welcomed in this field]

11:15am : Photo Session [Any one has TFI/FIAT Banners or Flags please get; WE request participant not to indulge in self photography all the time, we appreciate your talent and costly cameras but let our professional Mr.Karthik M B do the work in this field so that All of you could be whole heartedly be present during the interaction session, photos will be posted online]

11:45am : Line up and Start of Drive for Lunch [Route maps will be provided at the Meet and briefed about]

Route :
    Lalbhag - Double Road - Residency Road - Bangalore Central/Meyo Hall - MG Road - Trinity Circle - Ulsoor Lake - St.John Church Road - Khadariya Masjid - Fun World - Mekhri Circle - Towards BIAL - Green Park

Please note:
    1. During meet please don't indulge in Photography or looking around other cars or making groups and talking.
    2. Please come prepared on what you will speak, as FCB is known for not sparing anyone from this round. It will be 5-7min of talking with us in between asking questions or cracking joke too.
    3. Any one from Technical Background like to give some info or talk on it are free to do so, just info me during the meet.
    4. Please co-operate with Karthik M B for the photo session when ever he asks for some re-location of your car.
    5. During the Drive maintain normal Driving speeds, but DO NOT over Take the LEAD car we will have. Stop where the LEAD stops, its may be a photo-stop or for catching up of other cars.
    6. Be BINDAAS with the FCB fellows, we are FUN loving and totally chilled out.
    7. For any doubt or info call Sujith +91 80500 96717, Arun +91 9591 123 123

For people 1st time in a Convoy Kind of Drive:
    The Convoy[For the sunday Meet] will consist of the LEAD CAR [the 1st Car of the Convoy], the TRAIL CAR [the last Car], 1 or 2 SPY CARs [the in convoy like normal car but like Marshalls] and one PILOT CAR [the out-cast, will be driving to n fro making sure the entire convoy is fine and instructing if any one goes wrong]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Finally!! Waiting for this Meet!!! Last meet was so successful. Hope we have a FIATful meets this year too. :dancing

-Lets freeze the date 27th March to avoid endless debates.
    -Lets not have a long drive this meet as we Bangy TFIans hardly know each other. So lets get to know each other better. Lets just meet up in a cool place.
    -Last Meet around 40 cars came. So depending on the response for this meet, lets decide the venue. Lets finalize the meet details by this Sunday - 20th.
  3. Re: TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

Sure participants:
    Sujith Thomas - Punto
    Karthik Makam - Palio Stile
    Karthik M.B - Palio 1.6
    Arun - Fiat 1100
    Chetu: 118NE
  4. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

I would love to get my red beauty along. It will be my first meet. My Fiat S1 made it to the previous meet as I was out of town. I am game for it. Bring it on. I would be excited to see many many Fiats together.
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Nice to see all three of us posting in a Forum together after long time!

Now that there are so many new FIATs on road in Bangy, hope too see a good number of FIATs in the meet.
  6. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3

7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3

Good luck boys!! I wish you could gather a crowd of 100+ :up
  8. TFI Bengaluru Meet - March 2011

March 27 is the first F1 raceday of the year! You've given me a tough choice to make. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

hah! The choice is so easy! :eek:
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Not again. Last meet @ Vellore I missed because I sold my Palio and Booked Jet during that time and This time I am far far away from my town and I really miss Lovely Bangalore.

Have fun and as it goes, enjoy maadi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.