1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Bangalore-Chennai meet at Yelagiri Hills

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jayakrishnakola, Sep 13, 2011.

?

Which day should we have the tfi bangalore meet

1. Sept 25

10.0%
  2. Oct 2

15.0%
  3. Oct 9

55.0%
  4. Oct 16

35.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I am not confirming..... and no one from FCB yet, except Arun!
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry, I won't be able to join the trip as I am not yet fully free from fatigue.
  3. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys...I am leaving to AMBUR(near to yelagiri) today on emergency. I will join with you guys near Vaniyambadi on sunday :) My mobile no is 9980178565... Please anyone ping me when u r leaving Bangalore.

Reagarding the route:- The express high-way will guide you guys without any problem :) Only thing is make sure you are taking correct left turn after Krishnagiri toll booth. i.e. before 3rd flyover from toll booth... Letz rock guys :)
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    That is one bad news! We will miss you on the trip J Ravi sir. we all wanted to hear the leh stories from you :(:(
  5. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    actually i think its below the second flyover, and anyway there is a board below the flyover showing the diversion for chennai....
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    There is a board showing directions to chennai/pondicherry so it wont be a problem.. infact the turn to yelagiri from NH46 was little tricky when i was going there first time.. now i know it well
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So finally how many is attending this meet now?
  8. subtract me. No chennai TFI'ans. Driving all the way to Yelagiri all alone is not possible. I have made other plans. I dont understand why always my yelagiri plan gets dropped for the past few years. Happy Meet bengaluruians.
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Should we re-think and make a better plan?
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    better plan would always be welcome.. suggestions please