1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Bangalore-Chennai meet at Yelagiri Hills

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by jayakrishnakola, Sep 13, 2011.

?

Which day should we have the tfi bangalore meet

1. Sept 25

10.0%
  2. Oct 2

15.0%
  3. Oct 9

55.0%
  4. Oct 16

35.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    :) thats fine if we don't want to climb the elevated flyway... i thought the flyway is a candidate for nice photographs!! do we have place before it starts
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh! I thought we reach that place after the elevated highway. I dont want to miss a drive on the elevated highway and the nice photographs. I am yet to learn the Bglore roads :)
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Can some MOD send mass mail / sms please!
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    You are right, the toll booth is after the expressway .. but in that case FIAT's wont be together on the expressway..
    But i dont think theres a place with sufficient space between the silk board flyover and the beginning of expressway where we can wait..
    will wait for others to pitch in on this!

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Ravi bhai, request you to do the honors pleaaase :):)
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Either I don't have option or I don't know how to do:eek:. Requested others to do the job!

What time we plan to start?
    If its early morning, we can stop and meet at any place.
    If count is not more than 5-6 (which I suspect will be the case), we can even meet on flyover itself. There is one (or two) places on flyover to stop-over.

Can anybody post the route map of Bangalore to Yelagiri?
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    heres the link:
    http://maps.google.co.in/maps?saddr...qu9juqqtOzE8ejNUXWpdVg&vpsrc=6&mra=ls&t=h&z=9

you missed the previous post.. we are planning to gather at some place at 9 AM..

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Atleast 8 people marked below should be coming surely. Other please confirm/add your names to the list!!
  7. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

there is a place on the elevated toll-way where about 8-9 cars might fit.
    we can gather there and start off.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

and also right before vaniyambadi tool plaza there is a small underpass for water to cross the highway that has a solid step in the right side lane( there are many underpasses one after the other) the step in the road will give u a sold bang to the suspensions and a very violent tremor in the steering column., i would advice all fiatians to drive on the left hand side after about 50 kms from krishnagiri diversion- till the vaniyambadi toll plaza.

but otherwise the whole road is truly amazing.

lets all gather on the elevated toll way at 9 am.( cautiously maintain speeds below 80 on the elevated toll way)

fiatians can leave their homes by 8:15-8:30.

if any one has doubts you can contact me or pm me.
    my no is 8123666068.
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Have been to yelagiri three times in past few months but don't remember noticing this. .maybe unknowingly i might have drove on the left side itself on this stretch :)

BTW Jay, is your Linea back in Bangalore
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  9. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    not yet back but will be for sure on 8th morning
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    A view from the ghats enroute Yelagiri hills

296126_244653708904033_100000782181930_649195_2625918_n.jpg