1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI at Fiat Punto EVO Launch - 5th August 2014

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by N Kiran, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Now Fiat should advertise on each & every channel, news paper for at least 4-5 months. Also Fiat should keep playing those ads throughout the year.
  2. ca raman

ca raman Timido

WANI
    TIGER LAND T A D O B A
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just like Honda who prefer to local language ads. So many people didnt know Punto or Linea.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
  3. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I got SMS from two dealers where I had gone for TD and quotations ( one in Faridabad and one in Gurgaon ) mentioning the launch price of New Punto Evo, but nothing in today's TOI Gurgaon Newspaper.
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is in contrast with Honda. Loads of adds / marketing, pathetic dealer attitude, mediocre product = Showroom flooded with prospective customers.

Last week had been to a Honda showroom with my colleague as he wanted to check out Mobilio. Well, less said about the product is better but what was more horrifying is the dealer's attitude. We spent around half an hour in the showroom and no one gave us a damn. When I asked for price list, the sales guy was like "Its there in the reception, you can pick it up". When we asked about delivery time, response "3-4 months, but not sure" I was like what the hell! They did not even bother to collect our contact numbers!

If the same attitude was portrayed by a FIAT showroom, people would have gone bad mouthing in every available Auto sites and FB pages

Sorry for OT, but couldn't help recollecting pathetic experience at Honda.
    4 people like this.
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Was watching Lok Sabha Tv (Yes sir) and to my surprise saw the ticker: Punto Evo launched at 4.55 lakh :)) Fiat is advertising at the right place I guess.
  6. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    So, u more interested in the ads or in the car? ;-)

The ads are coming, don't worry, meanwhile checkout the very impressive fiatindia website, with the Evo stuff all there.

The ads though, however many and however good, will only spread the good word: I hope there are enough folks out there listening!
  8. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    7usa6agy.jpg
    Finally a half page ad in Times of India!:eek:

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  9. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was just responding to a question asking for update of any ad in Delhi region. And yes Ads are important. While I was lookimg to buy a used car, a Saturday morning Ad of Punto Diesel at 4.75 L is what drew me to the Fiat Showroom and eventually brought home the Punto MJD 1.3. Had it not been for the ad, I would have been deprived of driving this amazing new car.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.