1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI at Fiat Chrysler India Media Event - Apr 10th

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Apr 10, 2013.

1. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    New ad of fiat should be associated with IPL.. Best time for publicity.
    Some thing like maximum sixes
    Award daily and a fiat car for highest scorer and wicket taker .;-) toda zyada hogaya na..
    Atleast tv ad during ipl yaar .
    2 people like this.
  2. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Khoj. Thanks buddy.
    Good that there are better dealers elsewhere.
    As a company and their support to dealers is concerned... Nothing should be said as of now.

Adi... This is the only car which sells itself, perhaps times will change for better.
    1 person likes this.
  3. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

i think fox trot azure is also discontinued, Or was it already gone some time back??
  4. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    If i am not mistaken my 09' Linea also came with 6 speakers in total (4 speakers+2 tweeters). how is this different from the system offered in the 13' Linea excepting it the fact that it comes with a remote control :confused:
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    New ad from Fiat is Amazing..Very innovative thinking done by Fiat..It's time for Fiat India and Fiat Lovers of India to MAKE THE MOVE..:dance:clapping.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FTA was discontinued in punto some time back...now in linea also... but i used to see a lott of fta lineas everywhere, it was a quite successful color in linea .. shouldn't have discontinued !!
  7. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    The surprise was for a Punto.
  8. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    I really liked the new ad. It is appealing for a brand that has been in india for such a long time. Gives people the feeling of inspiration and trust in the brand which was lost...
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    +1. The FTA and Bronzo Scoro should never have been stopped. FTA production was stopped in Feb 2012.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Can we add Electric Blue to the list? Though it never came on a production Linea.

Bronzo Scuro is my favorite color on the Linea. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.