1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI at Fiat Chrysler India Media Event - Apr 10th

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Ad is wonderful.

Yesterday I bought a linea. Buying experience .... Not so happy. Fiat need to really pull socks up. Really a very good car in hands of not a well managed company. Ground realities still far from OK.

Wish them luck always.
  2. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Wow.. 6 speakers setup on Punto Emotion variant with a remote control. Are they adding stock tweeters with a crossover? Hope we can add the remote control to existing setup.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Now, Emotion variant Lineas with 16" alloys [1.4 T-Jet and 1.3 Adv MJD] will have a ground clearance of 190 mm, thus joining the league of SUVs! I am really tempted. :)
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Ji, 16" alloys are provided in the Emotion variant from the 2012 models itself and would have 185mm GC only.
    1 person likes this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The T-Jet in its previous avatar had a GC of 170 mm, IIRC. As you rightly pointed out, 2012 Emotion variants had 185 mm GC. Now only, I find mention of 190 mm GC both for 1.4 T-Jet and 1.3 Adv MJD Emotion variants of 2013.

GC.jpg

GC.png
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is some news to me. Sathya always used to tell, T-Jet slightly handles a bit less than his earlier MJD and that may be because GC of T-Jet is 10mm more than MJD. Now, how would the car feel with 190mm GC?
    2 people like this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    That's why, I said, 2013 Emotion variant Lineas with 190 mm GC join their big brothers! ;)
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    :)

My excitement for the T-Jet re-launch is slowly vanishing now. 190mm GC is unusually high for the Sedans. Are they trying to fill the gap that they don't have any SUV's in their product line?
    3 people like this.
  9. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Congratulations on the new Fiat.

If you do not mind sharing do tell who was your sales dealer. My experience was opposite, my sales dealer Balaji Cars in Thane was very accommodating and I do not like the new advert at all. In my minds eye the correlation of buying a FIAT to an act of charity is appalling.

10. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi

Very true Axn, even i bought my punto from Fiat Caffe itself, and i have nothing exceptional to write about. It is just that the Punto made me so happy, that i actually went ahead rather than cancelling my booking. A lot has to be done at ground zero especially considering that Fiat already had several failed attempts on building its image
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013