1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI at Fiat Chrysler India Media Event - Apr 10th

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi

Your location is New Delhi. And there are many options within 1/5th of the distance you wrote. The only reason i can think of, for you to drive 250 kms for service despite living in Delhi/NCR is that you love driving.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Point well marked, please share the scan copy of the new brochure. Let us see if there is any change in TJET (features or techinically).
  3. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

Thanks Amogh for the update. That's good news for both existing and new customers (Especially the pearl white color & 3 yrs warranty) :clapping
    Good amount of meaningful revamp is happening there. Expect to see similar things in the production department too (like panel gaps, paint quality, final quality check etc). Personally I like the deadline setting for distributing spare parts (Hope it works smoothly).

Based on the official information, I have a query regarding the recently launched website. Did they say a "ownership section" is present where we can see maintenance tips, warranty info and service schedules? I'm not able to see such link anywhere or Am I missing it?
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

2013 refreshed Punto and Linea Launch is on 15th april in Fiat Caffe,Delhi..And from next week most probably from monday Fiat will kick start their 360 degree ad campaign in digital,tv,magazines,newspapers and other medias..:clapping
  5. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Good news. We a have a Delhi TFI meet at Fiat Caffe on 13th, will double check it.
    1 person likes this.
  6. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Fiat Fiat... M waiting for this... good move......

Sent from my A90 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Grande Punto 1.4

i know i am off topic but i have to highlight the negatives aswell (hoping that FIAT picks this one up and nips it in the bud before it grows to a full blown demon!)

Even i didn't have a right experience with the call centre, i had chose the option of "ENGLISH" language and the person at the other end started off with "Hindi"! (Talk about quality control of management software at the call center or whatever!..don't want to single out a poor soul. :) )
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

OT, PJ Alert,
    Mate, just like Japanese, Chinese, Europeans, FIAL loves national language. So they are making sure every 1 prefers, loves, learns, respects hindi than english :p

Any ways, i am still wondering what is keeping FIAT since 1st of April from releasing AD's widely? I am eagerly waiting to see how kool/nice the AD's will be.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  9. Looks like their AD budget is low,hence very less ADs
  10. teky

teky Esperto

The campaign is starting only from tomorrow so let's wait. 33 crores isn't a small amount for only couple of months.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2