1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI at Fiat Chrysler India Media Event - Apr 10th

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Launch shall be probably on 15th April.
  2. yes. called up same number.

problem : - i need to get my car serviced for second time. earlier i used to travel 250 KM's + to get her services but with recent re jig, i thought of trying my luck if they have open some thing for lesser mortals like Us. So my queries was related to same one and looks like dad will again drive this distance to get car serviced. i am just hoping that they have spares because she needs tons of them . previous dealers were So gracious that they always order parts for my car but they never changed them for what ever reason or they never call us that " spares has Arrived" . perhaps STD Calls are still costly.:evil:

Yes, he did gave me numbers of same service center where nobody picks up the phone. for rest of the queries standard answer was " pls contact dealer" we have no info.

Don't remember the name of person. i am not somebody who will nit pick in between but when you choose English as preferred language , you expect to speak to a English speaking agent & than initial 15-20 second when you hear people talking "girls Hot" in a mixed tone of marathi & hindi , you know you have landed up in FIAT customer care :lol: .

welcome to FIAT's new customer care !!!!!!!!!!!
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Amogh,
    The cars (new stock) what these dealers here have received is the same which FIAT is going to release soon? Especially GP and Linea (Diesel). Would be great if you guys can add few more pics of interiors which are kind of changed.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Interiors of both cars are not changed..They r same as before..

- - - Merged Post - - -

Disappointed with refreshed Punto and Linea..Was expecting more changes and improvemnts in both cars..Anyways When is Fiat is launching it's ad and marketing campaign??n are they going to start giving financial operation to new potential customers who are going to buy fiat cars??
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  5. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    1100 calls/ day => Paying tribute to their first product in India?
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Very minute changes. But i just want to make sure that too same. I have no idea what exactly they going to release on 15th April. The ADs? The new Linea? :confused
  7. GoDofWaR

GoDofWaR Novizio

mumbai, india
    good news for FIAT lovers. But right now opening new service centers is more important than dealerships. I hope FIAT really do well (again) in india and i also hope they bring out cng fitted lineas and puntos in future in order to gain more marketshare.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    View attachment 44168 [/QUOTE]
    In this picture ther's 1 mistake plz change it fiat officials..last line i think it's Grab Them Now,My friend and Not Grab The Now,My Friend..
    2 people like this.
  9. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Great coverage TFI mods. Congrats to Fiat for making the move. Although a year too late in making the move, better late than never.

Really surprised to see reaction of members about "refresh". It is sad to see how TFI members fall prey to media rumours, get dispoointed when those rumours don't come true and then start trashing Fiat. Please, dear fellow TFIans, don't believe anything unless it is officially from Fiat.
    6 people like this.
  10. sidindica

sidindica

-
    Hi amogh
    great coverage there. Finally fiat seems to be on the right track. Can you please scan and post the new brochures?
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013