1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI at Fiat Chrysler India Media Event - Apr 10th

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    TFI Support Note - Please stick to topic, all OT posts will be deleted from now onwards.
  2. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India

They haven't dropped the plan, its just that they are procrastinating. Fiat is bloody lazy. I myself waited for the refreshed version for 2 weeks. But somehow sensed that they won't launch it now, probably because they have launched the new TV Ad of the existing punto and linea. If they had plans of launching the new versions they would have launched the TV Ad for the new versions.
    So after waiting for about 2 weeks I bought the existing Linea Emotion 1.3 MJD and its been more than 1.5 months since, and there is no sign of the new one coming.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Its def comming in June/July along with Abarth buddy.
  4. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Lets see. March launch was told to me by a reliable source but nothing till now.
    Now I would like to believe you.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Oh its an official word from Mr. Nagesh on recent article i had posted on FIAT india news thread. Please go through. Even many SA are also confirming the same. FIAT wanted to release big. So abarth is the answer ;)
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Fiat is launching T-Jet along with ABARTH in june..
  7. rajmonpraveen

rajmonpraveen Timido

Tamilnadu
    Tirunelveli
    Linea 1.3
    Is it any official information or just your guess?

Good decision, i've been waiting from January. My requirement is petrol, so i thought to buy T-Jet. I think it's time to make the move and look for other options.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    I had read in TFI..some members had said tjet will be launched along with abarth..
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  9. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    See this is the tricky thing. There is no surity.
    What I think is that first Fiat will launch the revised versions of Punto n Linea and Linea-tjet will follow after some time gap atleast. So can't come out in june.
    If the car is an urgency for you then don't wait. But if you are not in a hurry then you can wait till june atleast.
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The Tjet production is starting in May and should reach the showrooms by first week of June.

I can't recollect where FIAT announced Tjet launch and back tracked. They should have announced a proper launch date to keep uncertainty away.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2