1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI at Fiat Chrysler India Media Event - Apr 10th

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Apr 10, 2013.

1. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Totally agree with Hyundai part, I test drove that in Oct-12 and never visited their showroom again. But till now they keep calling for my plans, for which I just say I dont have a plan to buy Hyundai now. Still they call at least once in a month if i changed my mind.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    When did you request the Test drive. A little more details please. PM me with details.
    1 person likes this.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    they have probably figured out that you are not interested in buying anytime soon:evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  4. Zenwalker,

Please PM me your phone number, FIAT sales team wants to contact you.
    1 person likes this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Man some thing or the other (House renovation work) keeps me from going ahead and book. Damn!! This month ill definitely.
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

I see the provisions, will verify physically if there are tweeter componets in them at all. Since the provision was there i was assuming the tweeters exist :eek: !!
    Just checked the 2012 broucher that i had and see it mentioned only 4 speakers!!

This is what i see in my car, There's a garnish on the dashboard strip, door lock/unlock lever, gear knob (except on AC vents)

My whole point is even if there are changes what are being refered to here, these dont seem to counting enough as a mention for refresh versions!!

IMG_5570.jpg

IMG_4454.jpg

IMG_4450.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  7. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Guys, it does't matter if our past cars (punto/linea) have had 4 or 6 speaker setups..the truth is that the stock speakers were utter crap all through the product cycle. But yes it will matter if the refreshed models carry quality 4 speaker setups. :)
    I think rather than counting the no. of speakers we should verify if the quality of sound has improved.. and I sadly bet it hasn't :(
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    4 people like this.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Let me confirm that after tomorrow evening TD.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    if possible please drive any car between 2009-2012 today for more than 50Kms and tomorrow test drive the 2013 Punto and please confirm the gear shifting in new punto.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry buddy, i cant do that. I Do not know any body who owns old cars except showrooms for a TD ;)