1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI at Fiat Chrysler India Media Event - Apr 10th

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No. That is what I am telling this repeatedly. Let us wait for Fiat to come back with the refreshed versions. Changing the colors and adding 1/2 new features doesn't count as refreshed models. Only notable change I am seeing currently is the re-launch of T-Jet.
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Mine is 2012 Punto 90 HP and i see tweeters on them apart from the 4 speakers on the four doors. The tweeters are placed in the door lock/unlock lever panel.
    And rest of the so called changes mentioned here in the thread on the so called refreshed version seems to already exist (except for the gunmental coat for the alloys).

IMHO, we are taking this overboard as FIAT has never announced nor confirmed that there are any changes nor that these are refreshed versions of the current models.

We have to wait for FIAT to make any statements or confirmation before indulging in the analysis of the changes!!

Lets wait for FIAT to launch/announce any refreshed or new models of the current ones available.

And if FIAT is going to announce these as refreshed models without any major improvments then they are going in the wrong direction!!
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Are you sure that you got tweeters from Fiat in your car? I had 2010 Punto and it did not have any tweeters in it. You will see the compartment for tweeters, but is there a tweeter in it?
    1 person likes this.
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ramjn,

Lucky you did not get that.Tweeters are utter crap and i have thrown away mine.
  5. rajtin123

rajtin123 Timido

Nashik
    Mine is sept 2009 model and has tweeters in the front and has physically checked during ghost shadow light installation.
  6. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Are you sure you really have tweeters in there or just the provisions? Coz even the 2012 75hp Puntos have that provision but no tweeter. I don't think the 2012 Puntos had chrome strips on the dashboard & AC vent knobs and chrome coated inner door lock levers. Also most important thing, remote control for the music players. There are differences.. but not worth to call as a refresh.
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

My 2012 Punto doesn't have a tweeter. Physically checked.

BTW, the chrome strip and bits you are talking about is available only on the 90HP even now, and the 90HP had them post April 2012 itself.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. soji

soji Novizio

Kerala-Idukki/Thrissur
    Idukki-Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi,
    Even my friend had a bad experiences from FIAT sales guys, I have referred him for FIAT and he had booked Punto last month.Delayed the delivery and after not ready for the offered price and discounts. So last week, he cancelled the booking and start searching for a new vehicle.Poor sales follow up and keeping commitments...
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Agree about the sales follow up. Just a TD, the vecto guys are not even bothered to follow up when i want. Have given them the oppurtunity to commit for a date, still no news from them. Too bad. On the other hand, even the great VW sales reps too lame. ;) They dont even bother calling. :A
  10. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Totally OFF TOPIC: @zenwalker: Wouldn't totally agree. I took a test drive of 75HP Punto in June 2012 from Prerana, but decided to wait for some time to see if the non-sport 90hp version would be available. They kept calling me 3 to 4 times all through the year regarding my decision.
    But Hyundai was a step ahead. When I refused to choose i20 after the test drive, they have taken a feedback on what all I disliked. Even though I sounded very technical regarding the ride quality and steering feel etc., the lady over the phone listened patiently and said "we will try to meet your expectations in the future launches and thanks for trying a Hyundai car". Now, that's professionalism.