1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI at FIAT Caffe, Pune - Caffe and Punto Sports Launch

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I understand your concern about having to shell out 50K more and this is indeed a stupid move by Fiat. I don't understand why Punto 90bhp & Punto Sport can't co-exist. As I understand, Punto Sport is the 2012 90bhp model, do make sure if the regular Punto 90 that you are getting (if you get one that is!) is a 2012 or 2011 model.

I am guessing the hindrance here is not the extra 50K but the fact that you are being forced to shell out more despite having booked a car in advance. The driving pleasure that the Punto will give you over the i20 will compensate the extra 50K in no time. I guess apart from the extra money that you are going to spend you will have to weigh the intangible benefit of better driving experience before deciding in favour of either of the cars. Question now is how much monetary value are you going to place on that intangible benefit of better driving experience of the Punto over the i20.
  2. PuntoCrazer

PuntoCrazer

True. Its not about the 50K. Its about the way the whole thing were handled by the dealer and Fiat.

Latest.

I am told that they can get me the 90HP 2012 Emotion from their Chennai Branch. Will update.
  3. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    What about the mail to Mangesh Kodalkar ? Did you get any reply ?
    Go to the "Contacts" in the Forum and there you will get the mail id of the senior persons of FIAT.
    Instead of contacting any guy in FIAT, you should write directly to the CEO and Mangesh. I hope you will get response pretty soon.
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

@puntocrazer: hope you got my PM. Do talk to other showrooms and see what they come up with.
  5. PuntoCrazer

PuntoCrazer

Written to Mangesh.. Waiting for his reply. My dealer called me and told that they can get one 90HP 2012 Emotion by this week end. Waiting...
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Anyone aware about Millenium service center. Is it operational now?
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Shashank Millenium Service center is not yet operational now, it will take one month to get operational.
  8. PuntoCrazer

PuntoCrazer

Finally after a lot of fights, I got a call from my dealer. They managed to get one BNW 90 HP Emotion 2012 for me. Its there with them. Delivery by Wed...:)
    1 person likes this.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Congratulations PuntoCrazer !!!! Good Luck with your new ride. Since it is already with the dealer, do a thorough PDI before opting for this piece. If possible, request any of our fellow TFI member from your city/town to join you for the PDI.
  10. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Means my next punto servicing (15K) would be at Millenium Service center :clap
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.