1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI at FIAT Caffe, Pune - Caffe and Punto Sports Launch

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Right, I guess whether the Fiat officials are surfing our chats over here in TFI..
    If they would have then surely the new Sports would have been more sportier..
    Even when i was small and when we had padmini, the 118NE was the great car and many of the Govt. cars were 118NE... Why not tie up with the Govt, with good discounts for the Linea, Once its in the House then people will get the same car as we Indians have the mentality to buy the ministers car.
  2. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I got a call from Fiat Cafe Pune for Sunday evening event which shall screen the Formula 1 event (Monaco grand prix) followed by Cheese and wine!
    :( but sadly i cant attend as i got some other commitments and since i am not from Pune i cant even think of just dropping in :( . I seriously envy you Pune guys at times!
    Great start Fiat Cafe Pune:up
  3. PuntoCrazer

PuntoCrazer

A bad experience.

I have booked a 90HP Emotion Diesel on 7th May from Concord Motors. After couple of days I was informed that there is a sports version getting launched on 18th and they have told me wait for the launch. I decided to wait and see what is coming up. On 18th May I have realized that there is nothing new in sports version and decided to stick on to 90HP Emotion. I was informed by Concord that they are no more dispatching the 90HP Emotion. However the sports version had a huge price difference. I was offered 90HP Emotion around 7.84 (after some discounts), however the new sports was costing nearly 8.30L.

I have decided to take my money back and Concord gave me a surprise saying that they can supply the 90HP from the factory stock. On 21st May they have confirmed to me that they have punched the order and I will get the 90HP Emotion with 10 days. I was little doubtful. I have checked with them twice after that and they have confirmed the order is in place.

Today evening when I was checking with them about the dispatch, they were not able to confirm anything. They have given me the contact number of one of the Sales guys from Fiat Kerala (they claim he is the head). I have spoken to that gentleman and he has confirmed to me that they are no more dispatching 90HP Emotion.

Sorry, Concord and Fiat, this is purely cheating. They made me to wait for more than 4 weeks. They knew that I was about to book i20 ASTA and all these drama took place.

Tomorrow I am going to visit them to get my money back.

Shame, I have to say bye to Punto. Feeling very bad, but yes… i20 Asta is around.

If anyone knows any top guys in Concord/TATA or Fiat, please pass on their contact number. I would really like let them know the pain.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Just call the FIAT Customer Care and get the issue narrated to them, for sure your problem will be solved, as the sports is only a Limited Edition.
    Once you have the 90 HP under your hood, you will have the great movements of the drive...
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    please send a mail to MR Mangesh and Mr Kapoor. Let them know the atrocities their dealerships are creating.
    Tell them you will take them to the consumer court (You can just tell them and most of the times it works..)
    Tell them you have recordings of what is done to you, then see the dealer will give you the punto you deserve
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is completely a dealership mistake. Just call the Fiat Customer care and enquire about the regular 90HP. To my knowledge, regular 90HP will continue to be sold.

Why would you want to miss a master piece just because of some errors created by some persons? i20 CRDI Asta is expensive on all aspects. Initial price, service and spares too. Still, it is not worth the money you pay for.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    puntocrazer I am with ramjn....take my words as a 90hp owner and dont miss the masterpiece because of someone's mistake. i20 very expensive and not at all value for money. Though it sport version go for punto 90hp only dont go for i20.
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is a proverb in bengali---'Chorer upar rag kare ki mejhete bhat dhele khabo?'---that(literally)means one should not eat rice pouring it on the floor to mitigate his anger on the thief.

Lesson---you should not punish yourself for the misdeeds of others.
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. PuntoCrazer

PuntoCrazer

Guys,
    Thanks for the support and guidance.

I currently own an i10 and always favored i20. However one of my friend told me look at Punto and I took a test drive. That day I decided to go for Punto.

However after that all dealing with Concord and Fait was bad. Talking to their customer care (also run by TATA) is always a pain. 'The concerned person will get back to you', ' We will tell someone to talk to you', 'Sir, please contact your Dealer'.. goes on. I posted this here after all those drama.

theblack
    I am not sure who Mangesh and Kapoor are, please give me their contact details. Would like to give a final try. I am in Cochin.
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Here is the contact details,have a final try.Mr.Kodalkar is CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER at FIAT INDIA.
    Mangesh.Kodalkar@fiapl.com/02138-672764.
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.