1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI at FIAT Caffe, Pune - Caffe and Punto Sports Launch

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by kedarbendre, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3

ENKI, he was asking about the Fiat exclusive service station.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    It was wonderful event, I can say short but sweet.

Italia-Linea, Viraj and me were attended this event.

I am not at all happy with Punto Sport which is priced 14k extra from the stock Punto 90HP. I was expecting leather seats, spoiler, body kit as OEM. When I contacted Mr. Narendra Sharma he said, Spoiler is available as an accessory. One more thing they should have launched few more color option for Punto Sport as they are calling this car Limited Edition.
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

the steering wheel in dual colour..?? the airbag/horn is dark black and outer steering wheel in grey....

is there any dif.. aprth from the foot pedals,red stitching,decals and exhaust.. any tweaking to engine??
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    thomman there no dual color for steering. The culprit is the leather wrapped steering wheel which look like dual color.

The engine specs are not changed and its same like stock 90HP.

At FIAT Caffe launch they have showcased the car which they used in Raid the Himalaya......

I hope they should have displayed my car as super Dupers Punto 90HP with angel eyes ON at Caffe launch .
  5. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for clearification. Yes i eagerly waiting for Fiat exclusive service station at Pune
  6. p0peye

p0peye

Chennai
    Just got a confirmation call from the dealer regarding the price.
    Its 8.62L here in chennai and they aren't giving the usual offer like insurance, corporate discount...

Bad news for me... Now I need to cancel my 90hp booking :(

AJ
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    ^^
    Why would you need to cancel it, You can get the Normal 90HP variant with all the discounts which were on offer previously. Also if you're hell bent on 90 Sports version just wait for a month and you should see that with discount, we all know how much this is going to sell!
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    what kind off sport exhaust tip is it ? like my shower in bathroom...it looks so ugly...
    is this called sports version ?

on any day punto is always sports ;)
    i guess the gals in red skirts were trying to be sportive.::V
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
  9. p0peye

p0peye

Chennai
    Actually I preferred the normal 90hp. Since they didn't had Exotic Red I had to go for sports variant.
    Looks like I need settle for BNW normal 90hp now. Not bad though as this was my 2nd favorite color next to ER.

Just one question.. Would it be safe to buy the BNW now as it was with the dealer for quite some time :confused:

AJ
  10. Maxtor

Maxtor Amatore

New Delhi
    Congrats to Fiat on the launches.

With all the thrilling goodies a sports model with decals, red stitches on seats et al is a clear differentiator for a handful. But what Fiat needs at this point(to increase sales which is the lowest amongst car makers in India) is a clear differentiator for the common man. This would include things like a major boost in mileage(the best diesel hatch mileage currently is 25.5 kmpl), a maintenance package for 3-4 years or the last straw...a major price cut. You can guess what the last point means to a lot for Indians :). Or maybe a new model with a completely unique selling proposition.

Of course first and foremost Fiat needs good service at its workshops and good sales points.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.