1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet - Bangalore - Taj Kuteeram, Hesaraghatta - Report Pg 10 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, May 17, 2011.

1. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    http://maps.google.co.in/maps?f=d&s...83625&sspn=0.146292,0.208912&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13
    I have tried to make a plan as per the above link

From the meeting point, we'll go to Hesaraghatta lake.
    Then after spending some time, we can go to the grasslands.
    Both are wonderful spots for photography.
    Then we head to Nrityagram for lunch and then break off.

The grasslands is a better place for all of us to sit together and talk and spend some nice time.

Hope this plan is OK.

@Ravi, as a moderator, if you have anything planned already..Please change this.

The meeting point is itself my worry...It is not such a nice and big place for some 10 cars to be parked together.
    My suggestion...
    Just after the toll gate of the elevated section of the highway from Bangalore side finishes, we need to take a U turn.
    When we take the U turn, there are lots of trees on the left side(In between Jindal and Kennametal)
    We could meet there.
    Apart from ample space to park, this is better for people coming from NICE as well as people like me who prefer coming over the elevated road instead of the ground level road.

My one more query,
    I do not have a TFI sticker...Can any one of you lend me one?
    @Ravi,
    Or can you give one sticker as a memorabilia for attending the meet to all participants :)
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Let this be the plan.

Meeting time will be 10AM.
    Please plan accordingly to reach on time.

I don't have any idea of the area, so if you can mark the point in map, that will be helpful.
    For example I am attaching it, just mark actual point.

meet.jpg

I should have few, I will check it and if you like you can definitely take it.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I have seen a VW/Ford service station on the RHS of Hesarghatta Main Road. There is plenty of space on the opposite side [LHS] which could be a meeting point. I meant this place. The location on the other side of the road [RHS] is VW/Ford service station.
    MEETING PLACE.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  4. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    Please see the attached image for the proposed meeting point:
    TFI meet.jpg
    B is the earlier planned meeting point
    A is my proposal
    The red line is the path from the Elevated section tollgate.
  5. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ok, let us keep both A and B point as meeting point. I will come at point A first and then we will move to point B. Point A meeting time 10AM (try to reach bit early than late). Meet at 10.15AM at Point B. And sharp 10.30 move ahead.

All, please PM me your numbers.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    @Ravi: I have sent a PM to you. I shall be waiting at meeting point B on LHS of Hesarghatta Road [at the first place where there is no congestion] from 10 am onwards on 5 June 2011.
  7. You guys wont be allowed to stop on the Highway zone if any cops spot you. Please keep meeting zone on the Hasseraghatta Main road...... 1 Km from Tumkur Road, at this distance it eases with traffic n people
  8. gods-envy

gods-envy

Bangalore
    Though I would have loved to make it to this meet, my cousin's getting married on that day in Mysore and I need to be there :((
  9. Looks like I am going to be Oncall on that day,which restricts my mobility.
    -Sat
  10. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ok, point B is final meeting point.

From here, somebody has to guide us all.

Enjoy the marriage, we will meet again.

Bring your laptop and phone, Hesarghatta will be good place to work from:eek:

Can anybody tell me, how much time will it take to reach from Banerghatta link of Nice road. Would like to be on time.