1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet - Bangalore - Taj Kuteeram, Hesaraghatta - Report Pg 10 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, May 17, 2011.

1. From the single on TUMKUR road where all of us will take the turn, Its a Drive more than 15KM till the venue..... so the driving references are as follow:

1. Firstly just keep driving on the Tar Surfaced road, you may see slight deviating turns like "V/Y" Junction but its easy to spot the right turn as its a main road.
    2. From Tumkur road [0KM], you will find a "Y" Juntion/split at 11KM mark with a Arch for the Right Hand side Road. Please KEEP LEFT here and continue on the road towards the LEFT.
    3. Drive for another 1.5KM and take a RIGHT TURN after a IOC Bunk to your RIGHT. Which is at 12.7KM on the ODO.
    4. From here is better to follow the LEAD car or else you guys will get confused..... many turns and rallying road hee hee :)

Regards
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Can we meet at the Hesarghatta Main Road after turning from Tumkur Road after the petrol pump on LHS at 10 am on 5 June 2011?
    TFIMeet.jpg
  3. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    yupp we'll meet there.
  4. Janardhan Holla

Janardhan Holla Timido

Bangalore
    I M In with my Italian Beauty :p
  5. Newpunter

Newpunter

Bangalore
    Count me in as tentative. I might return to Bangalore in a couple of days and I might be up for this meet if I return :).
    Thanks for sending the PM or I wouldn't have known about this meet.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ok, so here is update, Hemanth has put an effort to talk to resort guys.

"Our native village" - They don't serve lunch for general public on sundays it seems.
    I quoted that there will be around 20 members. But they book only overnight stays on sundays and only overnighters will be served lunch. Bad luck there.
    So this is out.

Taj Nityagram... They can confirm booking but with a credit card security.
    They have buffet for lunch and it is 550+tax per head it seems.

So if I don't get any concerns from members, Taj Nityagram is final. I will talkt o Hemanth in evening.

As J. Ravi has shown in the map, that will be meeting point.

I will be coming via NICE road (not driven my car over 60 from long time ;-)), Banerghatta junction.

I will confirm timing by evening today.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes, agreed. I will be there at the meeting point at 10 am on 5 June 2011 in my Linea with my family [Self+wife+2daughters=4].

I think, it is called Taj Kuteeram, Nrityagram, Hesarghatta, Bangalore, IIRC. For more details, see here:

http://www.tajhotels.com/Leisure/KUTEERAM,BANGALORE/default.htm
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  8. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yahoooo..so its finalised...I am in!!

1. Ravi
    2. Sujith Thomas
    3. arjunr
    4. J. Ravi
    5. Karthik Makam aka funkykar
    6. Puntom
    7. technodrome23
    8. jayakrishnakola
    9. Pran
  9. I may not be joining in with you guys for the lunch but will be there driving till the venue for sure....

***PLEASE NOTE : Lets have the "MEETING ZONE/CATCH UP ZONE" 1km after the turn, as that place is congested and crowded with people and 2W's. As you drive little further after a 1KM in, the road slightly widens and is less congested with lot of space to park on either sides.

Regards
  10. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    Meet

Dont count me in for lunch. I am coming for sure though. Still deciding whether to get my 1100 or the Palio.:confused:

EDIT: I have extended the invite to a few other 2010 Palio MJD'ians. If I get a confirmation, I will update here.
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011