1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet - Bangalore - Taj Kuteeram, Hesaraghatta - Report Pg 10 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, May 17, 2011.

1. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    in

Am in. Palio MJD

I wouldn't vote for Lokaruchi, generally Mysore route is lot of traffic during weekends. We hardly get a proper place (without disrupting traffic) to stop by on the highway during the drive. Lokaruchi is too crowded. Even for a couple of people to have breakfast, it needs min 10 mins of waiting.

I propose Hesarghatta (purely because its ample place once we get there and lot of photography can happen, weather too is too perfect for that place) or just a casual drive on the Bangalore Hyderabad highway. This highway is generally very low on traffic and some can unleash their cars and redline to see what she can do. Here and there you get to stop by to click pics. Traffic being low, shouldn't disrupt traffic either.

For both places, I certainly do not know options for snacks/lunch. If someone can figure out options of snacks/lunch in these routes, it would be terrific. Hesaraghatta is my top choice though.
  2. ihmisohjus

ihmisohjus

Bangalore
    I'm in with my punto, but I'm not too keen on the Mysore road.
  3. HAsseragahtta/Nandhi Hill/or DELHI am okay with anything except towards Mysore.... as I use that road regularly its really crowded now a days....
  4. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    I vote for Hesaraghatta..
    We can go for "my native village" resort for lunch
    If allconfirm I'll call and book for lunch.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So "Hesaraghatta" is the venue.
    Date - 5-June.

Final, no more change please.

@Puntom, I have PMed you my number, please PM me your number as well, or give me a call anytime.

Can anybody put google map, route, considering NICE road as the way (even if there is more distance), to have some pictures and open drives.

List
    1. Ravi
    2. Sujith Thomas
    3. arjunr
    4. J. Ravi
    5. Karthik Makam aka funkykar
    6. Puntom

Please keep this updated.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  6. hey, TFI Blr hows every1? i happened to stumble upon the page.... count me in wit my Linea...:redcar
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please keep adding your name in the list - I am adding for you.

1. Ravi
    2. Sujith Thomas
    3. arjunr
    4. J. Ravi
    6. Puntom
    7. technodrome23
  8. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    im in with my linea guys
  9. Sujith in all smiles :p :D :) ::D :clapping

1. Ravi
    2. Sujith Thomas
    3. arjunr
    4. J. Ravi
    6. Puntom
    7. technodrome23
    8. jayakrishnakola

@ Puntom : Do you know people in the "Dancing Village/Nrityagram/Native Village" ? Please coordinate with Ravi and give us the details like time of lunch and how much cost per head by Friday night pleaseeeeee.
  10. Bangalore to Hesaraghatta/Nrityagram:

I . For People from inside Bangalore City [ie from Yesvantpur/IISC/Malleswaram]

Look out for " Hesaraghatta" green direction boards under the National Highway flyover which is exactly 5.5KM from Yeswantpur Railway Station or 4KM from ORR-junction on Tumkur road. Take Right at the small singled juntion.

II . For People coming from Tumkur Side or Nice Road

Drive towards Bangalore City, Take a LEFT Turn at a small singled Juntion, looking out for the " Hesaraghatta" Green Direction Board, which is exactly 3.4KM from the NICE-ROAD Overpass.

*This is just FYI, we will be meeting in the city at some location and then drive together, just in case any one gets left behind or lost they can use this info.
    **For people coming from NICE road can catch up with remaining guys after Taking the left turn I mentioned in my second point. From there on we all can drive together with is one single road....

Regards