1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet - Bangalore - Taj Kuteeram, Hesaraghatta - Report Pg 10 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, May 17, 2011.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    With poor response, looks we have to call off this meet.
  2. CALL OFF !!!
    Anniversary meet should go on even if only one car makes it. Or else it will be a shame on us Bangaloreans.

Ravi just send a mail to the service stations and PM the Bangalore TFIans... And make a plan-chart and put it up on the 1st page
  3. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sujith, i think you already had been to Hesaraghatta lake. Can you please tell us if there is any decent place to have lunch nearby?
    Also, if you can put map, may be via NICE road, we can finalize that.

And there is no dealers involved for this meet.

4. The place where we go is 2-3KM away from the lake, as far I know there isn't any good place for lunch around there, except "Nrityagram", where I guess we should do some prior booking.I don't know the way how to go till the lake shore with the cars, as seen in some pics; But the lake is accessible from multiple points as seen from G-Earth.

We need not take the NICE to reach there, from Tumkur road we need to take a right under the Flyover looking out for the board. Also there is an other route from Dodhabhalapur Road.....

Regards
  5. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    i think i have to come through nice road and take a right turn into the nh4 road and take a left to hesaraghatta , because i'll be coming from hosur

really shocks me seeing the response from bangaloreans
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Leave hesaraghatta plan then.

How about going to Nandi Hills then, and have lunch at "9th Mile Dhaba" (same place where we had lunch last time when we had grand meet), while returning back.
  7. arjunr

arjunr Amatore

Bangalore
    I`m also in !
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am okay with any venue/eatery. Please finalise ASAP and we will adhere to it.
  9. Janardhan Holla

Janardhan Holla Timido

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Looks like things have gone completly gone out of place on deciding venue and the date..
    This will keep prolonging till we fix on ONE place & ONE Date rather than having Multiple Options....

Let me take this privilage to Decide the venue and the date ..... hope i have the support from you guys

Date : 4th JUNE - ( Mainly cuz saturday can always be spent out and we will definitly have a sunday for resting at our places n get back to work on MONday)
    Venue : All of us Meet at Kamat Lokaruchi @ Mysore Road ( cuz every person is aware of the place , gud for driving at Mysore road, Very gud place for lunch irrespective if its crowded (experience), ample amount of parking place on the road-side.) ( Also have all the Nice-road's linked to mysore road now... shouldnt be a problem)
    TIME : 12:30 PM (Buffer of half + half-hour)

So lets Gear Up ....
    1. Janardhan
  10. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Janardhan, thanks for putting this, but members already discarded Kamat as option. Though I am ok.

I feel Sunday is better for traffic, compared to Saturday.

I was about to say final venue as Nandi hills, but I will wait for other input, but I will freeze the date and venue by tomorrow. If any other member have anything to say please do it ASAP.