1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet - Bangalore - Taj Kuteeram, Hesaraghatta - Report Pg 10 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, May 17, 2011.

1. I am in, sorry,i did not know there was one thread floating, I find it little tough to see the new posts once the platform is changed, i feel new posts should be retained for 24 hours in the listing if possible.

Where we are going,how about kadamba restaurant in Chennapatna,mysore road?,if we start early in the day Mysore road traffic is negligible.
    For those who hate to drive next to metro pillars they can come from either Nice road/Road next to KSIT in kanakapura road or Uttrahalli road.
    -Sat
    Last edited: May 25, 2011
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Sat, do you have map, where exactly the restaurant is?
    Also update your name on the list.

Chennapatna looks ok to me to have small drive, have some food (breakfast/lunch/dinner) depending on time we start.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Kadambam is located on the LHS of Bangalore-Mysore SH 17 near Channapatna, 60 km from Bangalore. For details, see here: http://www.kadambam.in/newbranch.html
  4. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    hey guys i got a call from prerana motors , they are organizing FIAT owners meet in june.
    Is this connected to team fiat?
    did anyone get a call from them.
  5. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No it is not connected anyway with TeamFiat.
  6. But Parking at that hotel is an issue..... Kamat, Kadambam, Barista, ShivHalli and have full crowd on almost all days. Am a regular on the Mysore route so telling on experience.
    Why not go towards Kanakapura or Bannerghatta ?? Anyone familiar with these routes ?

And whats this FIAT meet all about, even we din't any call from the Prerana Motors !

Regards
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Ya the road towards kanakpura is quite good but is pretty narrow. And do not have good hotels. :(
  8. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Let us finalize something. Count is anyway very low, so any place should be ok.
    I think we should finalize some place by this weekend.
  9. Last time some members asked me to keep lunch stop on Nandhi Hill, but for that meets we were concentrating on socializing of members than drive.
    So this time we can drive up to Nandhi Hill !! What do you day Ravi, and the other members ?
  10. Nandhi Hill ??? Everest ?? K2 ???
    tell some thing people, no enthusiasm in Blore for the ANNIVERSARY !! :-(