1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet - Bangalore - Taj Kuteeram, Hesaraghatta - Report Pg 10 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, May 17, 2011.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Also please suggest where should we meet/drive?
  2. Whats this !! Very bad response from Bangaloreans :irked....

Come on Bangalore, wake up from the rainy weather
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    First all FCBians need to wake up! :D

@Asdon: Where are you? You were supposed to organize the next meet!
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Is there a chance to change the dates to June 11 ?
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @kr vasudev: The Anniversary Meet is a Pan India meet in a way (TFI meets are being held in many parts of India on the same day). I guess I won't be changed to 11th. But you guys can always have another meet on 11th na. :)
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Doc,

Thank you very much for the information. Yes, you are correct, we can have a meet specific to Bangalore chapter.

Regards
    Vasu
  7. niranrao

niranrao Timido

Bangalore
    Hello Friends...

If this meet is on 4th June then iam in... The road to Mysore is not that great due to heavy traffic in that route. But I would still want to meet some Fiat owners and get some Tips since I picked my beauty couple of months ago.
    Last edited: May 23, 2011
  8. What is this poeple ! The topic is still in page 2, Ravi please PM all the Bangalore guys about the meet !
    I did that for the last meet, also can put a word to the service/showroom guys....

Regards
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    so for next time you know who....potter magic is on his way home at last !!!! will step into Garden City by July end
    ...and then on you can notice my RJ regd car in and around South Bangalore frequently..... Pls PM me your numbers I might need some tips.... And all the best for the meet... make it big, make it grand.. take good snaps and drive carefully....
    cheers
  10. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I hope the date is fixed as 5th, there is a photography workshop which I plan to attend on 4th.
    1. Ravi.
    2. J Ravi
    3. Fiatlover
    4. Sujith Thomas [Punto MJD-BN/W]
    5. Jayakrishnakola
    6. Pran