1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet - Bangalore - Taj Kuteeram, Hesaraghatta - Report Pg 10 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Ravi, May 17, 2011.

1. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Hey Bangalore Guys,

Excellent pics. , So yo've enjoyed the meet!!! Gr8

Atul
  2. In our photography sessions we have captured many such shots when revving hard from a standstill, its does rise and should, but your cars high looked a lot higher. It also gives an illusion cos of the Black stickering you have done for the bottom region and above all I love the looks of your car. And the solo pictures you clicked of your car is worthy for international press releases.

Regards
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Good Anniversary meet Bangalore guys. Photo session in thin jungle is amazing. Hope u must have enjoyed nice time.
  4. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

exactly right shams, the pics before and after that one have the suspensions totally compressed, it was actually due to bump that the car raised so high. and i also selected that pic out of the 52 that i clicked bcoz i liked it that way.
  5. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    @Sujith Thomas, Thank you very much. I'm humbled to say the least

After all our analysis :) , the new set of tyres, bumpy road, and the black border around the wheel arches have added that effect of high ground clearance.
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry for the delayed pics, busy schedules, cant help it. But it was indeed a memorable event. Abarth was the star of the event and Ravi sir inspired us a lot, am thinking, when will I retire for an All India trip. looking forward for the All India meet.

DSCF2023.jpg

DSCF2027.jpg

DSCF2029.jpg

DSCF2032.jpg

DSCF2040.jpg

DSCF2051.jpg

DSCF2068.jpg

DSCF2081.jpg

DSCF2095.jpg

DSCF2098.jpg

DSCF2111.jpg

DSCF2099.jpg

DSCF2116.jpg

DSCF2118.jpg

DSCF2125.jpg

DSCF2128.jpg

DSCF2129.jpg

DSCF2130.jpg

DSCF2132.jpg

DSCF2136.jpg
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The Stile has an UNIQUE Look.
    Great Pictures.
  8. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    GR8 Pics and abs lovely weather..... clouds in backdrop and sands under the shoe....FIAT look even more gorgeous.

The kuteeram is one helluva property, it seems.