1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks Vijyant Sir,
    Keeping me in Cottage list, I am fine with it.

Just let us know how should we pay for advance booking amount.

I also second the Kufri suggestion. it would be great addon fun.
  2. Another suggestion:
    It would be better if we can also have an option for only Bed&Breakfast with these Cottage/Tent option.
    as most likely, all of us will be on move for the whole day and not be available to have lunch at villas or may be even the same for dinner.
    besides that it always better not to bound for lunch and dinner at a fixed location in such tours.
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    +1 These hotels usually serve crap food :mad:...
    It would be nice if we have food from some nearby dhabas !!! Just have breakfast from the hotel .. Lunch and dinner from the nearby restos or dhabas ...::O

We should give serious thot to Kufri !!!:confused:

Shashank Sir - Are u coming in ur car or tagging along with someone ?

OT - Its a great idea of having a companion along with u on the ride ... Helps in taking pictures on the move ..

And varoon ji - mujhe chalane ka bhi mauka milega na ????::O

Wer is Mr. Ansal ???
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    I propose that we have breakfast and Dinner at the villas. I have already asked him for reduction in prices for removing lunch from our proposal. This is wht he has replied back.

"Please Visit www.chailvillas.in for pictures and we will reduce Rs 200/-per person for lunch on any day
    Please confirm Today as we are holding the rooms
    Anupal Singh
    09816624183"

@ Dilip, Seeing his website I would be shocked if we are served crap for food. He can not run this upmarket property if he serves bad food. In any case we may as well be served not so good food anywhere except someone has already tried it.

PS: All these, regarding food, are my inferences, all are welcome to inquire directly with the property owner.
  5. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Axn,

I am OK with your suggestion.

If you PM me your bank details, I will deposit the amount required from my side, in your account.

Regards
    Johnny
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    CAn u pls elaborate on the costing i'm unable to understand the per day per person thing.....will It b lik 1800 for the two of us or 1800 each of us
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    @phew,

For two of you it would be Rs. 1600 (Swiss cottage with B'fast and Dinner) x2 person x 2 days = so all together 6400/- (i believe this includes tax also). I hope it is clear.

@Johnny,

will do that shortly.
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    OKie......so v'll b opting for the tents rather than cottage I guess.....still too young for cottages
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    And Rs.1150 * 2days = Rs.2300 for the ones staying in the swiss tents ...

The place looks good in the site , hope it is same in real too .... Ya , thats a good thought of skipping the Lunch ....

Once we r thru with the reservations and all , we would also have to chart out an Itineary too ... We shouldnt be lost after reaching there !!!!!
  10. I believe we are running out of time, as per my understanding current rate offer stands for only today,
    so with/without lunch/dinner, I am ok with both, we shouldn't delay it any more for such issue.

I request to all those are in confirm list to provide your votes in support/against of chailVillas ASAP

Confirmed Members (15):
    - Karan Sharma
    - Dilip
    - Shashank
    - Aneesh Chopra with family (Ok with ChailVillas)
    - Phew
    - Varooon
    - Cubbie and his wife
    - AXN
    - Johnny [+wife]
    - PaddleShifter

May be/Probables (3):
    - Ansal
    - Prashant Chugh
    - Nkapoor77
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.